Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    I'm not that surprised. Floyd has avoided Manny and it's pretty obvious, not the first time he avoided fighters anyway. I still think Floyd beats the current version of Pac but everyone knows Floyd is cautious both in and out the ring. His worried that if Cotto could bloody him, how much more a pac fight would hurt.
    obviously the guy has had 4 fights in 5 years. That tells you everything you need to know about how bad he wants the fight,

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      That is your excuse, lie to yourself and justify all you want~

You are exactly like them, just names are different.
      yawn, nice try you flom0s try to use reverse psychology, and twist crap.

Won't work because I am nothing like them, show me one Flom0 that says Pacquiao wins or gives him props?

I give Floyd so much props back in 2005 even 2000's dude has skills, just has no balls when it comes to manny.

Ill predict your next replay

You are exactly like them, just different names. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        The guy that always is changing his mind and coming with excuses is Floyd. Is Manny a liar? Yes, he cheat on his wife and is a politician. But somehow we always see Manny wanting the fight and Floyd coming up with new demands, always. That lie that he dont split PPV earnings, that he takes it all home when he split the earning with Miguel recently. He always is lying to his fan and treat his fan bad. But he can mask it up and fan boys believe him. He is a great boxer but damn he is an imbecile and a liar.
        Looking like you want a fight and actually wanting a fight are two different things~ actions speak louder than words and Manny really hasn't made to many actions to make the fight and in fact he was the one that pulled the plug when the fight was actually able to be made.

Sure you can blame both sides, which is the correct answer because both are at fault but you are still giving Manny the benefit of the doubt~

Comment

• lol at all the floydiot butt boys in full damage control mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            yawn, nice try you flom0s try to use reverse psychology, and twist crap.

Won't work because I am nothing like them, show me one Flom0 that says Pacquiao wins or gives him props?

I give Floyd so much props back in 2005 even 2000's dude has skills, just has no balls when it comes to manny.

Ill predict your next replay

You are exactly like them, just different names. lol
            Thanks for proving my point~ you're welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Thanks for proving my point~ we are done here.

Comment

• So when Mayweather the scared finally gives in and takes the fight, what happens to Pacquiao if gets knocked out or worse shut out for 12 rounds?
                Last edited by TP6 U Snitch; 09-21-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  The guy that always is changing his mind and coming with excuses is Floyd. Is Manny a liar? Yes, he cheat on his wife and is a politician. But somehow we always see Manny wanting the fight and Floyd coming up with new demands, always. That lie that he dont split PPV earnings, that he takes it all home when he split the earning with Miguel recently. He always is lying to his fan and treat his fan bad. But he can mask it up and fan boys believe him. He is a great boxer but damn he is an imbecile and a liar.
                  how do you figure?how do you figure manny shows that he wants the fight when he is the one that walked away from the fight over drug tseting manny is also the one who didn't want to fight on may 5th because of a cut and because they wanted to build a new stadium which they have not started building.alot of fighters don't get ppv revenues unless the fight sells a certain amount so for the most part he does keep the majority of the ppv earnings. what do you feel floyd lied about?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Glad you agree on what happened to you here~

Oh and go back in this thread since you just called me that name, the post you replied to I replied to with saying Manny is a great fighter~ so your whole point is wrong as pointed out in this thread.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-21-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Sooner or later a lot of details covering Floyd's fear of Paq will start to surface. I'll be waiting for 50 cents' take on this. Perhaps a book about it will come out. All the dodging and avoiding will soon come out.
                      Your an idiot , it is so plain to see whats going down , Floyd gets out of jail and is not in a fighting frame of mind and he stats that publicly , guess who then rises up and starts mouthing off about fighting Floyd , good ol Manny after he signed JMM lol , its always the same sense of timing with Mannys revelations , after he is signed to fight somebody else !

Mayweather vs Manny is going down in 2013 , this is all part of that !

Comment

Working...
                      X