Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny and his team no they don't hold any weight anymore so now like evry other pacquiao fight they need to talk about floyd to get people interested.
    why would manny or koncz not mention this until now?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      You want to know the real sad thing~ you are exactly who he is talking about and you don't even realize it. You just rock a different fighter.
      LOL no Im not, I think Floyd wins against Manny I aint on some fanboys crap. I just don't like him being a ducker and his fans being so biased they defend him like he can do no wrong.

And Also I have a life, I don't post on here every single day 24 hours a day like cigarillo, larry, chow, fetta, ducketts, and other flom0s,

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
        Damn u are right on with that. So much has been said there's no way to know what's real. I say this, there is something in there that we don't know about that this stopping this fight. It's obvious there are some secrets or lies here. One of the 2 if not both. As far as this what if I lose comment. I have heard this before. But I thought it was said that he said this to koncz not manny. Now manny says he said it to him.
        Man this interview is just another turd added to the pile of shyt that's accumulated with this fight since 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          So? I think Floyd wins too lol, heck I always felt he would, but Floyd is scared, its clear as day, I dont get it either, I always felt he would just pot shot Manny to a decision.

But the man is scared. If he wasnt he would have fought Manny especially after seein Manny slow down in the Mosley fight.
          Manny pulls out of the biggest offer hes ever gotten twice, including a 50/50 split back in 09, and you say Floyds scared? Just stick a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Blame it on his "fans"!!! They think its some kind of "special" record to be "undefeated" so this kid is holding on to that because he sees the end of his career coming and he thinks he needs the record to validate himself!!
            If he was a true Champion he and Manny would be preparing for their 3rd or 4th fight as they retire from possibly a great series of bouts that broke all records for money earned!!!! When you think of Ali vs Frazier you think of two men giving everything they had on those individual nights. Courage and will with great conditioning, who won is down on the list and it has NOTHING to do with how we think of their relationship!
            Floyd & Pacman would have been great for one another especially because I don't think they could stop one another, Floyd would have to fight more than he'd like but I think he could do it!! 50 Million PER FIGHT!!! Ring the Bell! Ray
            That's true and just proves how gay mayweather is. Imagine the regret he must have when he realizes he could of made 200 million with pac by now. Silly floyd fan boys won't admit it's pu$$y boy floyd ducking when it's obvious that he's the guy who doesn't fight period. When the going gets tough take a vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              why is he a liar in your oppinion?if anything manny and his team have been proven to be liars consatantly
              really?...

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LOL no Im not, I think Floyd wins against Manny I aint on some fanboys crap. I just don't like him being a ducker and his fans being so biased they defend him like he can do no wrong.

And Also I have a life, I don't post on here every single day 24 hours a day like cigarillo, larry, chow, fetta, ducketts, and other flom0s,
                That is your excuse, lie to yourself and justify all you want~

You are exactly like them, just names are different.

Comment

why is he a liar in your oppinion?if anything manny and his team have been proven to be liars consatantly
                  The guy that always is changing his mind and coming with excuses is Floyd. Is Manny a liar? Yes, he cheat on his wife and is a politician. But somehow we always see Manny wanting the fight and Floyd coming up with new demands, always. That lie that he dont split PPV earnings, that he takes it all home when he split the earning with Miguel recently. He always is lying to his fan and treat his fan bad. But he can mask it up and fan boys believe him. He is a great boxer but damn he is an imbecile and a liar.

Comment

manny and his team no they don't hold any weight anymore so now like evry other pacquiao fight they need to talk about floyd to get people interested.
                    why would manny or koncz not mention this until now?
                    Another floyd defense attorney.

Floyd is the one who uses Mannys name. When he came out of retirement he came out on the day of the pac hatton fight, used Pacmans day and fought Marquez, he is fooling the public.

He got scared of Pacman ever since the Oscar fight, he saw the shine, Floyd has always road coatails. He road Oscars, and he road pacman, while lying and fooling people saying all roads lead to Floyd.

If all roads lead to Floyd why is it that Floyd mentions Pacmans name all the time, and the only time Pacman mentions Floyd is when SOMEONE ASKS him?

So how is Pacman using Floyds name?

Floyd has used Pacmans name thousands of times on twitter, on ustream, on fight hype, on press tours, on interviews, he name drops pacman to fool the fans. like this gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      wow that's practically coming from a Mayweather supporter.. He is Ducking.. wow..just wow..

Come out Floyd..

Comment

Working...
                      X