No announcement yet.

Chavez jr training techniques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I had a good laugh off of that, but we all knew Jr. is a slacker so this doesn't surprise me at all. I peeped the SK hat, and I REALLY hope TMT isn't thinking about signing this guy, they need to have higher standards than that.
    What a stupid post. We all knew Jr was a slacker? Says who? TMT should sign this guy if they want actual viewers to tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
      After watching the video, I really question some of the stuff they've got him doing. Seems like a really good way to get yourself hurt.
      nothing wrong with the exercises he's doing, he's just not doing them right. his form is awful. I mean he doesn't even look like he's trying to challenge himself. This footage was either recorded prior to the start of his 8 week camp, or is he not working with ariza anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what a joke of a "training session" that was.
        he looks like he'll be lucky to even make weight.
        yah seemed like a half-assed effort by chavez jr...

Comment

joke jr. is a wack job. silverspoon boy is treated like he's mentaly ill by his dad and trainers. has always had it easy. he finaly fights and beats a second tier in andy lee and somehow his buttboy fans start hyping him up all over again.

you joke jr. fans you keep saying how much bigger he will be against sergio.
          idiots. jr blowing up in weight is exactly playing into the hands of martinez.

i still don't think this fight is going to happen. joke junior will find a way out.

he stands no chance against martinez. sergio has a lot better chin than lee.
          and he wont be standing in front of jr like all the set up fighters he's fought.

Comment

Originally posted by tub of lard View Post
            What a stupid post. We all knew Jr was a slacker? Says who? TMT should sign this guy if they want actual viewers to tune in.
            Tell me why you don't think Jr. is a joke and I'll respond lol
            Last edited by kiaba360; 08-13-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              joke jr. is a wack job. silverspoon boy is treated like he's mentaly ill by his dad and trainers. has always had it easy. he finaly fights and beats a second tier in andy lee and somehow his buttboy fans start hyping him up all over again.

you joke jr. fans you keep saying how much bigger he will be against sergio.
              idiots. jr blowing up in weight is exactly playing into the hands of martinez.

i still don't think this fight is going to happen. joke junior will find a way out.

he stands no chance against martinez. sergio has a lot better chin than lee.
              and he wont be standing in front of jr like all the set up fighters he's fought.
              You're going to be embarrassed soon enough.
              Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Tell me why you don't think Jr. isn't a joke and I'll respond lol
              I'll use one of your typical responses, 46-0

Comment

Eh? He lost to Molina and a pretty average Zbik...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Eh? He lost to Molina and a pretty average Zbik...
                  Boxrec says 46-0, looks like he's undefeated to me.

Comment

His "pushups" are the worst I've ever seen for a pro athlete, and in fact I'm not even sure if that kind of crap can be considered a pushup.

Comment

You're going to be embarrassed soon enough.

This is the last response you'll get from me on this topic.

#1 - He has full backing by the TR hype machine, even Arum has stated that was protecting Jr. from Martinez.
                      #2 - Most of his success and the chances he's received is because of his last name, not because of his skills in the ring.
                      #3 - His physical stature tells me that he's draining himself to make 160lb, yet he continues to fight at the weight to mask his flaws and deficiencies. 168lb is the weight he should be at, but he would most likely get embarrassed up there.
                      #4 - It's been stated that Chavez comes into the ring within the CW limit.
                      #5 - He's been caught using diuretics, and has also skipped urine tests.
                      #6 - He's been carrying around the belt that was stripped from Martinez, so that Jr. wouldn't have to fight him for it.
                      #7 - His godfather is Jose Sulaiman, the WBC president.

I could probably come up with some more, but I've already given this clown too much thought lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X