No announcement yet.

Chavez jr training techniques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Mathed... This right here is mushahedeen. Not the Cartman avi dude.

The Cartman dude just supported Ginger in another thread. Something mushahadeen would never do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    No, Smash isn't Mush. Smash has been around for a while before Mush got banned. He's always been an unfunny Mush copycat.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      That might be the least impressive training session I've seen from a professional boxer. **** is on Charlie Zelenoff's level. The commentator didn't know what to say, he had to ask JMM to explain that and JMM wanted to laugh, but held back.

Terrible editing too... Who edited that video? A 5th grader for a class project? Why wouldn't you cut out the struggling push ups to avoid making Jr. look like a bum?

I liked how Jr. fought Lee, his positioning, his punch selection, accuracy, he implemented an excellent strategy for pressure fighters fighting a southpaw. His lack of defense is going to work against him though. Sergio has a great shot at stopping Jr., he just needs to withstand JCC's mid-rounds assault, after that he can put a beating on him ala Pavlik and Chavez won't have anything for him except to survive on heart and toughness (which he has
      plenty of, but at some point, it isn't enough to survive).
      DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE HIM TO CHARLIE ZELENOFF!
      He's a national treasure and a living legend

Comment

this shyte if faker than Pam Andersons 90's set of teets! People, please! Dont buy it. This had to be just for fun.

Comment

This shit looks like a parody! At 01:39 he's like "WTF is this?" LMAO!

Comment

Wow. Hope he picks up the pace in a hurry.

Comment

I refuse to believe a MW belt holder can look so pathetic. Please be a joke or ploy to throw Martinez off.

WTF is with the music too? That makes it seem like a joke.
              Last edited by Cazadores; 08-13-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Im pretty sure this was before his 8 week camp. Ariza is working with him at his house where they have a makeshift gym. Which is why hes not at Wildcard some days. But, this **** was terrible. I wouldn't let that get released lol

Comment

Originally posted by tub of lard
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

The Cartman dude just supported Ginger in another thread. Something mushahadeen would never do.

Are Chavez Jr fans so rare around here that you can literally point out and names every single one? That's fine with me, I love supporting the underdogs. Not sure why he gets so much hate, he's beautiful body puncher and that's something I love to see. As I said, it makes it even more funnier when JCC KO's Martinez.
                  So its safe to say you support a cheat and a fraudulent champion?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

No, Smash isn't Mush. Smash has been around for a while before Mush got banned. He's always been an unfunny Mush copycat.
                    Who said he can't log in on his alt even when mush wasn't banned? Mush is the only guy who talks about Martinez and middle east countries. Aside from that, they post exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X