Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez jr training techniques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching the video, I really question some of the stuff they've got him doing. Seems like a really good way to get yourself hurt.

Comment

what a joke of a "training session" that was.
      he looks like he'll be lucky to even make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
        After watching the video, I really question some of the stuff they've got him doing. Seems like a really good way to get yourself hurt.

lol it was like they just threw something together to do on the porch

inmates in prison get in better workouts

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Damn, I missed Golpe a Golpe last friday. I really want to see Sergio's training segment.
          they will have it next week I think.

Comment

Anybody get the feeling Chavez going to miss weight on purpose to have an even bigger advantage on Martinez? You know Sergio would still go on with the fight no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Kino
              espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1584415&categoryid=834455&cc=3888

Check it out. Enjoy!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

hahaha this video was really funny man, I hope Sergio knock's this bum out.
                All this time living by his father's name, now he's facing real elite opposition this ain't no damn andy lee

Comment

Where's the part when he's going 5 pushups, then eating a hamburger, doing another 5 pushups and then getting drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Lmao, lmao, lmao.........

I was literally falling off the couch watching that. This dude sucks, he looks like he is recovering from a hangover in that video. He couldn't even do 3 of those wacked out pushups. His balance looked like garbage and he keeps hurting himself.....needs to stay away from those injections.

Martinez is going to completely murder this guy and he knows it. That's why he has already started drinking and slacking in training because he knows he has like no shot to survive. I guess he must have been watching some Martinez tapes and saw how if you have no defense, you get slaughtered.

That was utterly embarrassing.
                    Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LOL, you notice how he kept cussing and they were bleeping it out? He was getting pissed off at himself sucking so much and he probably went off the deep end and punched something and busted his knuckles up.
                    Dude, seriously wtf is this? This can't be a serious video. There's no way a boxer is this embarrassing right? Makes you wonder if his past training camps are the same way and how does he make weight? (Which we all should know)
                    Originally posted by New England View Post
                    what a joke of a "training session" that was.
                    he looks like he'll be lucky to even make weight.
                    People should question themselves even more how the hell does this lazy assh0le make weight. Even if he's not making an attempt at making weight, with training sessions like these you won't even last 6. He doesn't even look like he's in shape or in weight range...

This video looks like some video you and your buddy record at home just for fun and have a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                      Anybody get the feeling Chavez going to miss weight on purpose to have an even bigger advantage on Martinez? You know Sergio would still go on with the fight no matter what...
                      Yeah, or he's planning on fighting some other electric appliances in his house and suspend the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X