Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez jr training techniques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCC Jr. will beat Martinez. I predict a stoppage.

Comment

I don't speak Spanish, this **** is a parody right? Like Canelo and Marquez in court on Telefutura?

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

That was.....astonishing

WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

Hmmm
            God no, I hope not. They already signed one roid guy in Berto, last thing we need is another cheat in TMT.

Comment

I had a good laugh off of that, but we all knew Jr. is a slacker so this doesn't surprise me at all. I peeped the SK hat, and I REALLY hope TMT isn't thinking about signing this guy, they need to have higher standards than that.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I had a good laugh off of that, but we all knew Jr. is a slacker so this doesn't surprise me at all. I peeped the SK hat, and I REALLY hope TMT isn't thinking about signing this guy, they need to have higher standards than that.
                Standards go out the window when it comes to someone that can possibly sell, in a sport with so few of those.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Dude, seriously wtf is this? This can't be a serious video. There's no way a boxer is this embarrassing right? Makes you wonder if his past training camps are the same way and how does he make weight? (Which we all should know)

People should question themselves even more how the hell does this lazy assh0le make weight. Even if he's not making an attempt at making weight, with training sessions like these you won't even last 6. He doesn't even look like he's in shape or in weight range...

This video looks like some video you and your buddy record at home just for fun and have a laugh.
                  I hope it was a joke because that was some amateur hour stuff for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tub of lard View Post
                    JCC Jr. will beat Martinez. I predict a stoppage.
                    I predict your account will vanish just as fast as it mysteriously appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I hope it was a joke because that was some amateur hour stuff for sure.
                      Lol even tho I don't like the guy, that was worrisome. How can a boxer be that weak? Especially a guy his size and somehow still makes 160...

The dude's in the studio looked pretty serious too. I didn't see any type of smirk or anything. So this might of been a serious video.

Comment

Working...
                      X