No announcement yet.

The Deontay Wilder Fan Club~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You know, I'm not the sharpest tool in the toolshed or a advanced math wiz, but this bet seemd awfully favorable for you.

But you know what?

You're one of the good guys on here.

So I accept.
    nah, i typed before i checked how many points we both actually have

the amount i'll have at the day of they fight. deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      nah, i typed before i checked how many points we both actually have

the amount i'll have at the day of they fight. deal?
      Sounds good, bud.

Hope the fight gets made with a bare minimum of fuckery.

But you know.....boxing.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 01-17-2016, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I understand certain concerns about him, and he hasn't beaten anyone worth talking about. It is risky as I know this could come back to haunt me and I don't normally take a risk like this especially with a green prospect but Wilder has grown on me and become one of my favorite prospects.

I see progress with him both in his body he has filled out greatly and even how he fights in the ring as he looks like a real fighter now. He still has a ways to go but those changes prove he has a proper work ethic plus a desire to listen and improve. I also like the fact that he hurts dudes with one shot, I miss that from heavyweight boxing.

I don't want to hear garbage about him here so stay the hell out if that is what you are trying to spout, valid criticism I will accept because has a long way to go and who knows if he ever maximizes his abilities. I really jsut want to see who is positive on him at this early stage.

So let's hear it who is fan and willing to jump on the bandwagon early.
        the fact people who like ggg have not gravitated to wilder is almost strange to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Sounds good, bud.

Hope the fight gets made with a bare minimum of fucjery.

But you know.....boxing.
          I think that fight occurs because there is a lot of money in it.

Comment

• here you go fellas just made this

Last edited by HanzGruber; 01-18-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• We all know what time it is~

Anyways Wilder's jab looked real on point tonight and his offense in general looked very good, that is tempered by the fact that Arreola is essentially a punching bag with arms and limited ability to use those arms to attack. Wilder played around too much although he was in total control, and he essential let Arreola hit him mostly to the body but still.

He put it on Arreloa like he should have though and it looked good on national TV

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                We all know what time it is~

Anyways Wilder's jab looked real on point tonight and his offense in general looked very good, that is tempered by the fact that Arreola is essentially a punching bag with arms and limited ability to use those arms to attack. Wilder played around too much although he was in total control, and he essential let Arreola hit him mostly to the body but still.

He put it on Arreloa like he should have though and it looked good on national TV
                He had a nice left hook off the jab tonight, and showed that he has uppercuts and hooks to the body in his arsenal. I thought he wasn't throwing enough right hands but he says he injured that arm so maybe that's why.

Comment

• Someone find thee threads where I said him and fury would be champions and wilder would be the best?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He had a nice left hook off the jab tonight, and showed that he has uppercuts and hooks to the body in his arsenal. I thought he wasn't throwing enough right hands but he says he injured that arm so maybe that's why.
                    He certainly relied on the left hand tonight which is a good sign for him, not that Areola is that great but dominating him with the left when most really only respect Wilder's right is something good for him to show in this fight. Can he do that against someone even better is the key because he needs that strong left to keep dudes boxed in for his right when that punch is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Someone find thee threads where I said him and fury would be champions and wilder would be the best?
                      I searched for old Wilder threads since I have been in them since the beginning but the search feature is kind of garbage so I couldn't find much of what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X