No announcement yet.

The Deontay Wilder Fan Club~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deontay Wilder Fan Club~

I understand certain concerns about him, and he hasn't beaten anyone worth talking about. It is risky as I know this could come back to haunt me and I don't normally take a risk like this especially with a green prospect but Wilder has grown on me and become one of my favorite prospects.

I see progress with him both in his body he has filled out greatly and even how he fights in the ring as he looks like a real fighter now. He still has a ways to go but those changes prove he has a proper work ethic plus a desire to listen and improve. I also like the fact that he hurts dudes with one shot, I miss that from heavyweight boxing.

I don't want to hear garbage about him here so stay the hell out if that is what you are trying to spout, valid criticism I will accept because has a long way to go and who knows if he ever maximizes his abilities. I really jsut want to see who is positive on him at this early stage.

So let's hear it who is fan and willing to jump on the bandwagon early.

Last night was my first time watching him so Im gonna have to keep an eye on him and see what happens. One thing for sure tho, the dude is HUGE.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Last night was my first time watching him so Im gonna have to keep an eye on him and see what happens. One thing for sure tho, the dude is HUGE.
      You didn't miss much it is a good time to pick him up, although some of the knockout were pretty good while others were pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I understand certain concerns about him, and he hasn't beaten anyone worth talking about. It is risky as I know this could come back to haunt me and I don't normally take a risk like this especially with a green prospect but Wilder has grown on me and become one of my favorite prospects.

I see progress with him both in his body he has filled out greatly and even how he fights in the ring as he looks like a real fighter now. He still has a ways to go but those changes prove he has a proper work ethic plus a desire to listen and improve. I also like the fact that he hurts dudes with one shot, I miss that from heavyweight boxing.

I don't want to hear garbage about him here so stay the hell out if that is what you are trying to spout, valid criticism I will accept because has a long way to go and who knows if he ever maximizes his abilities. I really jsut want to see who is positive on him at this early stage.

So let's hear it who is fan and willing to jump on the bandwagon early.
        I like him, entertaining got that killer instinct and has real power it seems, however is it world championship power? we will have to wait and see. One thing though I do not like about him is he moves out in a straight line and keep his head up high. That is just a disaster waiting to happen.

lastnight fight http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...tson-manswell/

Comment

In, I definitely think he's got some great potential. His body is filling out a lot, in 2 months he put on 11lbs, he now weighs 228.

I know he's been fighting bums but he was scheduled to fight a decent HW in Kelvin Price who came off a win against Hamer. I think we will definitely start to see a big upgrade in his opposition.

Comment

I hope he's the real deal. I haven't been excited about an American heavyweight in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              I like him, entertaining got that killer instinct and has real power it seems, however is it world championship power? we will have to wait and see. One thing though I do not like about him is he moves out in a straight line and keep his head up high. That is just a disaster waiting to happen.

lastnight fight http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...tson-manswell/
              That is a real concern but dude is tall as **** so if he fights tall that should be less of a concern as dudes will have trouble even getting at him.

That could certainly cost him though if a guy can get inside against him, but I think that is easier said than done because even if his power isn't as good as it currently seems I am sure it does not feel good to get hit by him.

Comment

Bomb squad

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Wtf...

Epic song.

Comment

Working...
                    X