No announcement yet.

The Deontay Wilder Fan Club~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Look at the audience's reaction, they looked disturbed like "holy ****", even the Charlos are like god damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Look at the audience's reaction, they looked disturbed like "holy ****", even the Charlos are like god damn
      Like Jermall Charlo said '' Is he OK?! Is you OK?! ''

Comment

• God didn't give him that right hand man. The Devil gave him that. That **** is EVIL!

Comment

• Comment

• So Wilder showed a lot of heat and determination tonight against a fighter that came to beat him and landed big on him.

Great victory tonight

Comment

• All aboard, it took a long time to get here but it appears Wilder has finally turned a corner.

Props to the true og Wilder fans who put up with nonsense for all these years and still deal with it.

SO my question would be who is next if not Joshua which is out of his hands, Breazeale would be very meh or anyone of that ilk, personally I would think going for Parker would be good but other than that not too much is out there of note perhaps Povetkin but would he come to the US? Kownacki I guess could work but as a second rung guy with a bit of upside that should probably wait a bit, but if they have to do it now it would work.

Comment

• So has this whole drama surrounding the Joshua fight made you more or less of a Wilder fan. It seems to me he gained a fair bit of support from this ordeal which only adds to his appeal going forward which should spell nicely for his check against whatever opponent they dig up for Wilder.

It certainly seems like Wilder won this round, because the best Joshua fans seem to be able to argue is a push and they have to bend over backs and wink one eye to make that come out, although I do think Wilder's side played the game too because they knew the deal going in and it is easy to call bluffs when you know you won't get called.

Sucks because he will probably fight Breazeale next and that guy is a total stiff, he will make Wilder look amazing though because that is two different brands of athletes.

Comment

• Haha 7 year old thread and I can still bump it.

Range and power things that will take you far in the heavyweight division, especially that crazy one of a kind power.

Comment

Working...
                  X