No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
    How can you have a 4th fight when one guy won all 3 lmao ?

That's bull****, it's like admitting the fix was in from the beginning. The 3rd fight was pushing it, even though I think JMM won the fight he did not win.

So what is really going on when you have a 4th fight between two guys who fought 3 times and the same guy keeps winning ?

It's over they robbed him now let Bradley get his two rematches in lol

Then we will get Clottey back in there with Pac because he could have done more in the first fight, then Pac could retire by taking the devasting Paulie M's belt if he still has it by then....smdh
    A bit jealous much are we? To say that JMM was robbed is the stupidest thing anyone can say. Whitaker vs Chavez was robbed, Lara vs Williams was robbed, Oscar vs Tito was a robbery, Pac vs Bradley was a robbery, Lenox vs Evander was a robbery....to even suggest that JMM vs Pac is as wide just shows ones hate and jealousy. I had Pac winning the first 2 fights, and scored a draw in the 3rd, as JMM gave away the 12th rd. If you dont like a fighter fine (though no one will ever admit that), but to use crazy and irrational and hypocritical logic is just absurd.

Comment

• Marquez beat Pac THREE times.

Comment

• Pacquaiao has become the true definition of the word [ JOKE ]

Comment

• BTW , I believe that Pacquiao has beaten Marquez 1 times " 2nd fight " + 2 draws
          and I believe their first 2 matches were very exciting
          but a fighter with such no dignity doesn't deserve the title [ legend ]

Comment

• Originally posted by blasyaface View Post
            Yes he did, u can google it...

no he didnt. have a little look at the result of the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
              Was there really an offer like that? I keep seeing 60/40 get thrown in these kind of discussion, but I've never seen a source where Floyd offered 60/40 to Pac. Just the 40M flat fee and 0 PPV.
              If all you do is talk to pac fans like kraftsman, toyman, hugh grant, d4tincarnation and those kinds you'll always assume things like your post. Larry Merchant asked floyd about this after the cotto fight, was he still tied to 60/40 because manny wants 50/50 in exchange for agreeing to OSDT.

Comment

Working...
              X