Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez can just keep waiting if he wants to chase manny around town another couple years...he won the third fight, but lost the first two on my scorecard. Manny beat Bradley 7-5 on my card as well, but I think we all need to realize how much a guy with that style slows down. It isn't generally a gradual decline, it is a catostrophic dropoff. Manny is finished, he is not that god tier that he was even 3 years ago. He needs to retire on top as soon as he can, let him get a title and a win and ride off into the sunset. If May-Pac happens, really we know one of them is completely done before the fight even occurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      marquez is a joke
      SOO WHY IS mARQUEZ A JOKE???? WE LIVE IN SOME REALLY FOCKED UP TIMES FOR JMM TO BE CALLED "A JOKE" YET A LOSER LIKE MANNY WHO KEEPS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED BY THIS "JOKE" IS HAILED AS #1 , DUDE YOU HAVE TO GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE, JMM HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO TALK ALL HE WANTS HE BEATS MANNY EVERYTIME GETS ROBBED, IF YOU BEAT THE BEST YOU GET THAT RIGHT, MANNY SUX BALLS AND IS A JOKE, HE GETS BEATEN EVERYTIME BY A 38YR OLD LITWEIGHT A GRET ONE, PAC HAS EVEN ADMITTED HE LOST GIVE IT UP ALREADY....iVE NEVER SEEN A MORE RABID/******ED FANBASE AND IN DENIAL FANBASE THAN PACFARTS , ITS MINDBLOWING!
      Last edited by boxingfan76; 08-01-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• at anyone condemning Marquez for wanting to fighting another top P4P that would get him Millions.

Comment

• "Better than the Bradley Match" Is this the new slogan? lol

Both match ups are garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            "Better than the Bradley Match" Is this the new slogan? lol

No they're not.....

Comment

• So is the agenda here to sign a fight before Floyd gets out of jail? I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                "Better than the Bradley Match" Is this the new slogan? lol

How are these bad match ups?

Marquez was competive and won in most people eyes?

Bradley was competive but lost in most people eyes?

But both fight was competitive? WTF

DO you even watch boxing? i mean outside of headliners, if you dont then why join a forum to discuss boxing?

Comment

• LMAO @ Texas being more reliable than Vegas....

Marquez needs to give up his 140 belt. He's a damn stalker....

Comment

• Big Marquez fan but I seriously hope he doesn't land the Pac fight. Marquez beat Pac 3 times already, and I'm tired of seeing robberies, this year has been bad enough already don't need to add another to the mix.

Marquez just can't win. He'll outbox Manny the whole fight but still lose on the "official scorecards". But when Manny finally suffers this problem it's a huge deal and boxing needs to be boycotted, but when it happened to Marquez "The judges know what they are doing"..... -_-

Makes my blood boil.

Comment

• Dont wanna see a 4th match, rather see Pacman knock Bradley out in a rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X