Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an unhealthy obsession Mr. Marquez has. How bout you earn another bout instead of fighting a guy like Likar Ramos again? It was a close fight, you were valiant in defeat but let it go already seņor.

Comment

• AT what point does manny say "enough of this bull****" and accept the 60/40 split? JMM can't get this fight if manny doesn't ok it. There is NO reason for a 4th fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
        I really like Marquez but this s@#t has to stop at some point. Fight someone else damn Manny isn't the only fighter on the planet!!!
        time for that paycheck..

fighting someone esle would be a lower purse for him

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          So is the agenda here to sign a fight before Floyd gets out of jail? I wouldn't be surprised.

I think they'll wait at least two or three days after Floyd gets out to announce Manny's next fight just so they can say, "We reached out to Mayweather, but he doesn't want to fight." SSDD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            I think they'll wait at least two or three days after Floyd gets out to announce Manny's next fight just so they can say, "We reached out to Mayweather, but he doesn't want to fight." SSDD.
            El FRAUD, has made it Obvious, he want's to put his
            Self Preservation, above any possible Pac fight, and
            the A$$ Kicking Attendant to any such Fight!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              AT what point does manny say "enough of this bull****" and accept the 60/40 split? JMM can't get this fight if manny doesn't ok it. There is NO reason for a 4th fight.
              When did FRAUD, Get OFF his no PPV $$$, or another UNRESONABLE Demand???

Comment

AT what point does manny say "enough of this bull****" and accept the 60/40 split? JMM can't get this fight if manny doesn't ok it. There is NO reason for a 4th fight.
                What 60/40 split? Mayweather wants 100% of the PPV.

Comment

• JMM figured him out, what's the point of fighting him again and getting robbed again? I'm a bigger fan of Pac than JMM but I would hate to see Pac end up with 3 wins over JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    As funny and ridiculous as this sounds. It's very likely true.

Comment

It was never 60/40. I was a flat amount that, hint, begins with a 4 and includes no PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X