Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Guerro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you guys think that fighting Floyd is a great pay day? Ortiz didnt make much money of their fight. Bradley made more money than Ortiz. JMM made more fighting Pac than fighting Floyd.

Comment

nothing. he has earned the right to fight floyd. clearly wants to make sure he gets that fight.

whats wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        What makes you guys think that fighting Floyd is a great pay day? Ortiz didnt make much money of their fight. Bradley made more money than Ortiz. JMM made more fighting Pac than fighting Floyd.
        The highgest payday anyone can make is vs floyd. Ortiz made the highest payday at that point in his career,same as JMM. Bradley would make more fighting floyd.

This is common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          The highgest payday anyone can make is vs floyd. Ortiz made the highest payday at that point in his career,same as JMM. Bradley would make more fighting floyd.

This is common knowledge.
          Common knowledge? Are you serious? If Bradley had fought Floyd he wouldnt made $5million. Ortiz had a bigger following and made less than $2 million against Floyd. Where you guys get your info from? Delusional Floyd fans that believe he made $40 million profit in a fight that gross $100M.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Common knowledge? Are you serious? If Bradley had fought Floyd he wouldnt made $5million. Ortiz had a bigger following and made less than $2 million against Floyd. Where you guys get your info from? Delusional Floyd fans that believe he made $40 million profit in a fight that gross $100M.
            Ortiz never made more for a fight then he did floyd. No one is even debating this. You have no idea how much Bradley would've made fighting floyd. The info is available on this board, its been posted numerous times.

Oh, you just wanted to post delusional floyd fans. ok I see where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              anyone from 135 to 160 want to fight floyd and Pacquiao.

u have to realize most of these guys aren't getting million dollar paydays. u see Roberts house? I'm sure the man has a lot of bills to pay I'm sure his wife's treatment wasn't free. I don't blame him or anyone else looking for a big payday. was the same when Oscar was on top.
              this and its that simple id call his ass out too if i was in his shoes

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                That comment is about Guerrero, or anyone else in the same situation. Go for the gusto always.

He could beat everyone in the top 10 twice outside of Manny and Floyd, and he would not gain as much as losing in good fashion to either man~

He has been a titlist on several occasions and beat several highly ranked guys who now are chumps~ it is not like he is some rookie he is a seasoned vet it is time to go for gusto~
                well of course looking at it from a financial perspective a Mayweather fight trumps any other likely pay day Guerrero would get

but if Rob did what you suggested in bold, he'd up his profile THAT much more, and give Mayweather MORE of a reason to fight Guerrero

nobodies calling Guerrero a rookie, and at 30-1-1 he's won a couple belts in several weight classes

Right now, I just don't see Rob as proven enough north of Lightweight to demand a fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao even with the win over Aydin. It's not like Rob can use the fact that he's a household name to get a Mega fight.

But hey we'll see and hopefully Guerrero can come back in later 2012 in another semi big fight

I was suggesting Zab Judah in another thread

Comment

Ortiz never made more for a fight then he did floyd. No one is even debating this. You have no idea how much Bradley would've made fighting floyd. The info is available on this board, its been posted numerous times.

Oh, you just wanted to post delusional floyd fans. ok I see where this is going.
                  again, underlining what a **** opponent he was to start with for floyd. he hadnt made anything like the 2 mil he got from floyd because he had not fought anybody that was that good!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    again, underlining what a **** opponent he was to start with for floyd. he hadnt made anything like the 2 mil he got from floyd because he had not fought anybody that was that good!
                    2 things:

Mosley and cotto also made more fighting floyd than they did others. They obviously had fought other people.

Ortiz was the best ww, at the time, other than manny or floyd. but please tell the other poster he made his highest payday fighting floyd.

Comment

2 things:

Mosley and cotto also made more fighting floyd than they did others. They obviously had fought other people.

Ortiz was the best ww, at the time, other than manny or floyd. but please tell the other poster he made his highest payday fighting floyd.
                      im not debating the money.

ortiz was the best welterweight other than manny, so therefore he wasnt the best welterweight was he!

Comment

Working...
                      X