No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    Don't worry about the Eastern European **** rider, Tunney. He's been a joke on this site for years and is probably in store for a very long term ban, AGAIN.
    I know who he is.

I was just curious what he wanted the ref to do as no bell rang did he want him to just stop the fight because he felt like 3 minutes was up, I wouldn't exactly call that proper refing.

Comment

• Nice win by Vijender.

Next stop, Terrel Gausha, that will be a great fight, I'll be rooting for Vijender, hopefully he can improve his Bronce Medal of Beijing and turns Pro.

The guy has a massive fan base already.

Last edited by ksan; 07-28-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I know who he is.

I was just curious what he wanted the ref to do as no bell rang did he want him to just stop the fight because he felt like 3 minutes was up, I wouldn't exactly call that proper refing.
        He wants the ref to dq the American and kiss any Eastern Europeans ass. Hell, that dude is a fake ass E.E anyways. He's just a Canadian punk.

Not only was it the second knockdown when the time expired(not the first, Tunney), the bell did not right so the fight was stopped. Also, lol at the ref favoring Gusha. That's rich as hell. Just like how judges favor E.E and their boring ass pitty pat punches. Gusha actually nails that kids head off and Tunney still cries. Olympic boxing is a joke but at least Gusha said *** it and actually fought like a real boxer should.

Comment

• Is there a website I can watch highlights or replays of fights? I missed the first USA fight, cant find it anywhere.

Comment

• Teddy sounded pretty amped up the last fight and it wasn't even an American fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Is there a website I can watch highlights or replays of fights? I missed the first USA fight, cant find it anywhere.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/boxing/re...les/index.html

Full replays of the days events.

Comment

• what time is jose ramirez fight tommorow?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Awesome link, thanks man...

Comment

• Ecuadorians can box? Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Ecuadorians can box? Nice.
                      Yep, they have been improving a lot, Ecuadorians and Brasileiros.

Ecuador got 7 fighters at the Olympics and I believe Brazil got 7 too, they are now the powerhouses of boxing in South America... after them Venezuela, Colombia and Argentina.

This is my favorite Ecuadorian

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                      In the Super HW's I want The Ecuadorian Tyson, the 18 year old Italo Perea to win a medal.

He has the best KO Power of anyone at Super HW.

I remember how he put down 3 times the Mexican Hiracheta at the Panamerican Games final here in Mexico.

A shame that he has to fight in the first fight vs Cammarelle, the other fighter that I like in the Super HW's.

"Tyson" stopped the Canadian fighter in a great KO, and beat the 6'6 USA Super HW to win the first place for the Olympic Qualyfing tournament of the Americas, he also won the Gold Medal at the Panamerican Games, stopping fighters on his way to the Gold.

He's a mix between Mike Tyson and Arthur Abraham, and only 18 years old.

WAR THE NEXT TYSON (but hey if Cammarelle wins I will be equaly happy)

Comment

Working...
                      X