Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I jumped up for Olympic boxing. That was a really exciting finish.

Comment

• ****ing good fight, Gausha surprised me.

Comment

• First knockdown and knockout of the Olympics. Although there was a standing 8 in the morning session.

Comment

• Next Fight Bollywood Star Vijender Singh!

Comment

• Good scrap and good rally

Comment

• Knockouts take away the subjectivity of the judges.

SMH @ Gausha only landing 6 punches in that final round.

Comment

• I didn't hear no bell, is the ref the timekeeper also~

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                  The clock ran out about the time of the first knockdown. There can't be a stoppage if it happens after the final bell!

The ref seemed to be favoring Gausha.
                  That isn't true, the second knockdown was when the time expired and you're also a huge joke on this website. Gausha was the far better fighter. I think only a blind man would say that the Armenian was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I didn't hear no bell, is the ref the timekeeper also~
                    Don't worry about the Eastern European **** rider, Tunney. He's been a joke on this site for years and is probably in store for a very long term ban, AGAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                      The clock ran out about the time of the first knockdown. There can't be a stoppage if it happens after the final bell!

The ref seemed to be favoring Gausha.
                      I thought the second KD happened before the bell rang? He was given two standing counts and it looked like he hadn't recovered from the first KD so the ref stopped it. Two standing eight counts within ten seconds seems like a fair stoppage to me. But I guess the question is whether it happened before the bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X