• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo will tap dat ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Greb Jr. View Post
      Rigondeaux's legend continues to grow...lol
      Thanks to another legend, Freddie Roach.

Comment

I don't think they would ever match these 2 up.... I saw Rigondeaux fight in the Pacquiao / Margarito undercard and people in attendance were booing.... yea he's slick and he's fast....but why would Donaire want that fight?! He's gonna be chasing a chicken all night long. The fight just doesn't makr sense for Donaire.... Rigondeux is a mini Mayweather super technical, fast, and very elusive... You would have to put a tremendous amount of pressure on him to try and knock him out.

Comment

if cordoba could knock down rigo with a clean jab...no doubt donaire will be able to stop him with one of his fast power punches. i hope this fight happens early next year so donaire can knock rigo out and all these rigo fans can finally stop overrating the hell out of him...

Comment

Those scores are ****ing terrible. Donaire had to win the last two rounds to pull out the 7-5 win to me. And on those cards he could have lost those rounds and still won easy.

Anyway i got donaire beating rigo. His chin seems solid and his length will help him avoid rigos counters.

Comment

Originally posted by Margarito_619 View Post
              I don't think they would ever match these 2 up.... I saw Rigondeaux fight in the Pacquiao / Margarito undercard and people in attendance were booing.... yea he's slick and he's fast....but why would Donaire want that fight?! He's gonna be chasing a chicken all night long. The fight just doesn't makr sense for Donaire.... Rigondeux is a mini Mayweather super technical, fast, and very elusive... You would have to put a tremendous amount of pressure on him to try and knock him out.
              Rigo had a chance to make a real splash with that fight with Cordoba. But it was a snore-fest. The boos were understandable. However, Guillermo got the memo. Since then, he's fought much more aggressively. I'm not sure Donaire would have to chase him around at this point. I think this match-up will live up to the hype. Rigondeaux is ready for his close-up.

Comment

both are converted fighters...so whoever can land his lead hand, mainly the hook...will win imo

50-50 fight in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  if cordoba could knock down rigo with a clean jab...no doubt donaire will be able to stop him with one of his fast power punches. i hope this fight happens early next year so donaire can knock rigo out and all these rigo fans can finally stop overrating the hell out of him...
                  I think you and the rest of the Donaire fanclub are underestimating Cordoba to your own convenience. I mean you guys give credit to Donaire for beating Sydorenko but nvm that Cordoba drew him twice as well as beat Caballero. And that was back then when beating Caballero actually meant something. Yall need to go back and revise Cordoba's resume. A 5'8" southpaw who's been around for a while who Rigo was fighting on his 7th fight. And if you think Cordoba had Rigo hurt then Idk what to tell you.

Where's Donaire's power at 122?
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-25-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I think Rigo would beat the crap out of Nonito, winning 9 out of 12 rounds BUT Nonito would still get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      His chin seems solid and his length will help him avoid rigos counters.
                      You don't need a good chin vs Rigo. You need a ROCK HARD SOLID core.

And with the height difference I very much doubt Rigo would be head huntin' vs Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                      X