Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach's Take on Donaire-Rigondeaux Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****, make the fight happen...

Comment

It's gonna be a great fight, but I think Donaire got the speed and can move around skillfully, Donaire can win by Decision.

To make the fight more interesting, since Donaire holds WBO&IBF belts, allow Rigo to fight and win against Mares, and if he wins his fight against Donaire will be one of the Best. (both will be holding 2 Belts, and the winner will be the UNDISPUTED CHAMP!)

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
        Rigo knok down cordova in the 4 round. Rigo touch the canvas with his glove in the 6 , he didnt get down at all. He was off balance , and it was a jab that cordova hit rigo with. Go to you tube and watch the fight.....rigo won easily. Rigo put cordova down with a body shot . Cordova is 5 .9 and rigo is 5.4 ....rigo was in his first 12 round and won. After that rigo killed willy cassey with 3 ko in the first , tko ramos who was 20 and 0 in the 6. Tko kennedy with 5 kdowns .....what has donaire done at 122 ? Lokked bad against narvaez , looked bad against vazquez , looked bad against an unknown mattebula , no tko at all , always ecxcuses....narvaez didnt come to fight , i broke my hands against mattebula , i had legs cramps against matebula ???besides rigo has been a winner since age 20 , donaire couldnt make the olimpics , rigo won that with 20 years old. Rigo hasnt lost since 2003....is an animal.
        Man great comment..alot of real information..in another place somebody ask me what has rigo done to impress me soo much...but they don't know him like we do..this dude go to the IDE when he was a little kind them like at 11 years old past to the ESPA(a superior school of boxing) then youth champion..panamerican,olympic champion..this guy is not loosing anytime soon..he does everything good..Freddy roach said before that he learn skills from rigondeaux that he never seen before.he said he was trying to teach paquio rigo's moves..rigo smack nonito..

Comment

Roach knows deep down that Rigo can't beat Donaire.

Comment

rigondeaux is the best 122 in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You should read the article again. Roach actually sounds very impressed with Rego's defense. Donaire makes plenty mistakes and Rego will make him pay.

Comment

Rigo has unbelievable defense and his counters are strong. He is the type that if you make a mistake he will make you pay. For those who question the deliberate nature of his combos, understand that he is a counterpuncher and he does that to draw punches, which usually still don't come.

The thing about donaire is lately he has been loading up to sell the judges that he is landing the harder punches and still not getting ko's. He's not as good of a boxer as rigo, he's not powerful enough to effect him unless he loads up, and if he loads up his defense is not good enough to stop him from getting hit from a very good counter puncher. I like donaire vs a lot of opponents but as some say he is not about that life.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Why, because you say so?

Comment

Donaire would get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                    X