Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy fight for Broner, He would beat Bam bam like a bum, I rather see Gamboa testing Broner not a mummy.

Comment

• The real fight will break out in the press conference and Robert garcia is just as ganster as Rios So Team Broner is eating ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Rios ends his stan career

inb4 Abril
        Dude get real.......rios sucks! Broner would beat his a s s easily

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Here we go again and by means am I defending Broner. Vicente left a higher weight class to fight smaller guys because he felt he could compete better in a lower division. That doesn't make Broner right. But if you call it like is and call it fair, Vicente is kind of a clown too. Then have the nerves say I'll do better here and be more dominate. This not a Jennie Craig commercial, he's working out while shedding the pounds. He would lose slim to none of his lightweight power. He's the bully if you ask me. He thought he would fair better. Gtfoh

Then the softees see the picture of his baby and get all tear eyed. "I can relate, I have children too" sob sob sniffle. Heck Broner has about 4 lil fockers. How do you know he was pressured to fight and accept the money? What is this high school? Was he pressured to puff his first joint? Just call a spade a spade. Punk moves by both
          Exactly, he's crying now but he did accept the fight, nothing more, nothing less. I don't understand why boxers and fans cry foul when boxers agree to take that extra cash from a fighter that is overweight.....

We see to this day people saying Marquez fought an overweight Floyd. Etc. But he took the extra money!!!!! So where is the responsibility of the person taking the cash? Had he won, no mention of the other weight would have been mentioned. But since he got his ass dusted, people are teary eyed lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I think it's a lot more competitive than people are expecting.
            Rios is a brawler that's easy to hit, broner would hit him with everything IMO

Comment

• I'm laughing my ass off at the posters picking Rios... Smh... Broner would absolutely murder one dimensional no defense having ass Rios.. Hate Broner if u want but dnt let that hate blind you

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Rios is a brawler that's easy to hit, broner would hit him with everything IMO

If this fight happens, Broner will land at least 65% of his power shots.
                The guy could turn his back to Rios & throw a right cross and it would still somehow manage to hit that defenseless dummy flush in the face.

No half decent pro would even use Rios as a sparring partner in prep for a fight, no need for him when you already have half a dozen heavybags hanging from the rafters.

How can you be a 30 fight pro & not know a jab is? He has even less boxing ability than your typical guy off the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Yes, Gamboa beats Broner, Marquez Beats Broner, but Rios? No. Not even close.
                  IMO broner beats jmm right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    IMO broner beats jmm right now
                    LOL , i don't think so. Broner still needs to step it up. He just fought Escobedo, and came in at the weight he wanted.

Comment

• A lot of posters on this site are hilarious. Rios is a basic fighter, broner is highly skIlled and is very defensive. This is an easy fight for broner real easy. Broner would break him down and knock him out. He would land at will. Hella funny that people actually think rios would be competive in this fight. No chance rios makes this fight competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X