Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baaaaahhhhaaahhaaa morons talking about Broner steam rolling Rios it wont happen did people for get that Broner went life n death with pdl and some how morons think he is going to walk through Rios don't think so

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
      Baaaaahhhhaaahhaaa morons talking about Broner steam rolling Rios it wont happen did people for get that Broner went life n death with pdl and some how morons think he is going to walk through Rios don't think so

I'd rather go life & death with Ponce than John Murray.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I'd rather go life & death with Ponce than John Murray.
        Stopping Murray > De Leon beating you

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

He was coming off an a55 whooping against Mitchell and his face was just as bad, if I didn't know any better I'd swear that mugshot was from the beating Mitchell put on him.

Rios is a bum, I don't even like Broner but I can safely say he would 100% fcuk up Rios as would Burns & Mitchell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

"de leon" beating u > robbing abril

see what i did there...smh.

Comment

• Broner would dominate Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                gotta agree he could have pulled and yes they paid him off but you can tell he came win and at 130he hoenstly thought he had a chane(right or wrong) but facing a ****ing junior middle weight in broner he didnt have a chance.

Same hate we give Rios goes to broner and broner called out rios.

make the fight happen and call it the battle of the fat asses
                Here we go again and by means am I defending Broner. Vicente left a higher weight class to fight smaller guys because he felt he could compete better in a lower division. That doesn't make Broner right. But if you call it like is and call it fair, Vicente is kind of a clown too. Then have the nerves say I'll do better here and be more dominate. This not a Jennie Craig commercial, he's working out while shedding the pounds. He would lose slim to none of his lightweight power. He's the bully if you ask me. He thought he would fair better. Gtfoh

Then the softees see the picture of his baby and get all tear eyed. "I can relate, I have children too" sob sob sniffle. Heck Broner has about 4 lil fockers. How do you know he was pressured to fight and accept the money? What is this high school? Was he pressured to puff his first joint? Just call a spade a spade. Punk moves by both

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  He was coming off an a55 whooping against Mitchell and his face was just as bad, if I didn't know any better I'd swear that mugshot was from the beating Mitchell put on him.

Rios is a bum, I don't even like Broner but I can safely say he would 100% fcuk up Rios as would Burns & Mitchell.
                  I always wanted to see Rios/Mitchell...I think that was perfect timing for Mitchell to get Rios but the visa issues....

Comment

• Broner shouldn't even talk, this ***** is annoying to me, but what goes around comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      Here we go again and by means am I defending Broner. Vicente left a higher weight class to fight smaller guys because he felt he could compete better in a lower division. That doesn't make Broner right. But if you call it like is and call it fair, Vicente is kind of a clown too. Then have the nerves say I'll do better here and be more dominate. This not a Jennie Craig commercial, he's working out while shedding the pounds. He would lose slim to none of his lightweight power. He's the bully if you ask me. He thought he would fair better. Gtfoh

Then the softees see the picture of his baby and get all tear eyed. "I can relate, I have children too" sob sob sniffle. Heck Broner has about 4 lil fockers. How do you know he was pressured to fight and accept the money? What is this high school? Was he pressured to puff his first joint? Just call a spade a spade. Punk moves by both
                      LMAO you ok man? leave that crack pipe alone.

Vicente Escobedo actually made weight, Broner didn't have to make anything, he came in at what ever he wanted. When you're cutting, even one pound makes a difference, shiet if you're pushing yourself, even a quarter of a pound can make a difference for your body to fully recover. Escobedo made the full 130 FROM 135, and i bet they were hard to get off too. Broner straight up didn't give a **** and PUNKED out at 133.5. Cried to AL HAymon to still got the fight.
                      You think Escobedo took the money? pffft i don't think he was given a choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X