Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who dat black chick behind broner i wanna bone her!

Comment

• Originally posted by BatmanRobin View Post
      who dat black chick behind broner i wanna bone her!
      she a STL prositiue and goes for 50 a blow, 150 for a **** and 350 for the night. obviously broner went with the 3rd option.

Comment

• I like the way Broner blocks body shots with his elbows(just like his daddy), that's perfect for blocking shots while wasting very little energy.

I'm going with Broner on this one, I like Broner style against Rios raging bull style.

Comment

• Broner has looked great in two fights in a row against smaller boxers, but I remember how uncomfortable he looked against a smaller pressure fighter before that. I think the first high level pressure fighter with a chin he ends up against will give him hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            A lot of posters on this site are hilarious. Rios is a basic fighter, broner is highly skIlled and is very defensive. This is an easy fight for broner real easy. Broner would break him down and knock him out. He would land at will. Hella funny that people actually think rios would be competive in this fight. No chance rios makes this fight competitive.
            I find it more hilarious that people think Rios's pressure would do nothing to make Broner uncomfortable. As if Broner copying Mayweather's style means he can adapt to any situation the same way, when in reality he's never shown any ability like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I find it more hilarious that people think Rios's pressure would do nothing to make Broner uncomfortable. As if Broner copying Mayweather's style means he can adapt to any situation the same way, when in reality he's never shown any ability like that.
              I completely agree with you and I do think that Rios would make Broner uncomfortable for a while. The problem is that Rios is just so damn easy to hit and although he has a strong chin I'm just not sure that he would be able to stand up to clean bombs from Broner for an entire 12 rounds.

Comment

• LOL, i don't know what you were watching, Broner ain't all that you guys are hyping him up to be.

When i watched i noticed that Escobedo's biggest downfall was his lack of power, that's where the size difference came into play. His shots had no effect on broner, nothing for Broner to think twice about. Soon as Broner knew this he started to walk him down.
                Same thing was "suppose to happen " with Ponce De Leon, but Broner felt PDL's punch, and it still packs decent punch at 130. He wouldn't open up in fear of getting tagged with a hard shot. He got outworked.

Broner also looked really bad against journeyman Fernando Quintero, who took the fight on short notice, and was inactive for a year!

Lol, this guy is not staying at 135lbs long, maybe 2 fights till he wont make 135 no more and he'll have to move up to 140.

Whats gonna happen when he faces better pressure fighters with good shins, when he faces Mathysse/ or decent countering Garcia who could easily trade his right for his left hook . Broner moves up, he's either getting stopped or outworked.

I hate to piss on your parade, I'm Just calling it like it is, and i don't see all the hype, Broner just beat C level Escobedo who has some miles on him, and didn't even make weight. PDL gave GB a scare, so now he's been matched carefully since then.

Comment

• Broner broke escobedos nose.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Broner broke escobedos nose.......
                    he broke his everythin lmbao!!

that kid was straight up crying after
                    broner is the next big thing haters can sucki t

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      For all his attention, he's never beaten anything more than a fringe contender in one of boxing's most shallow weight classes. Take away his belt and he's fighting at the fledgling contender level. We'll see what he can do sometime around 140, because Lightweight isn't that much better right now.

Andre Berto on HBO 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X