Comments Thread For: Khan: Me Against Hatton is Bigger Than Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wins before he steps in the ring !!

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    LOL WTF is this butthurt shit? Im actually a fan of Khan, but do you seriously think he should be opening his mouth about future fights after just getting KTFO?
    The sad thing about Khan is , in his mind he is too bigger than any boxer out there.

After such a devastating knockout most people will be booking an appointment with a psychotherapist or the samarithans but he just cant seem to shut his mouth up.

Left hook , followed by uppercut , right in front of a guy who counter punch, how amateurish you can be as if he thought they were doing a sex act.

Comment

@ the thought of Hatton beating Khan at ANYTIME!!!!....Khan would be wrong for putting a beating on Ricky at this day and time so it doesn't make sense to even entertain THAT thought imo....but H2H, prime for prime...I got Khan all day!!

Comment

Right now?? Don't know bout that. 1 is a heavy beer drinker that was recently close to 200lb's. The other just got battered from pillar to post against a fighter that was supposed to be the gateway to Floyd Mayweather.

I'd watch the fight to see who wins. But at the very least Haye went 12 rounds with probably the 2nd most dominant fighter on the planet & he did (glass) Chisora. Who kinda resembles Joe Frazier in the ring if Frazier were completely ineffective & couldn't fight a lick.

Comment

Hatton would kill Khan, even now. Khan can't fight and Hatton's style is bad for him.

Comment

In the UK this would sell something incredible.

Hatton making a return after 3 years against an unknown bum would be huge event.

Let alone against Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              @ the thought of Hatton beating Khan at ANYTIME!!!!....Khan would be wrong for putting a beating on Ricky at this day and time so it doesn't make sense to even entertain THAT thought imo....but H2H, prime for prime...I got Khan all day!!
              I have to disagree bro. Hatton was a very physical jr welterweight pressure fighter with good stamina. Khan would look great for the 1st 4 rounds & get ran outa the ring by the 9th round. He'd wear Khan down by hugging, & hitting & he'd keep coming forward pressing the action & Khan would spend about 2/3'rds of the fight being pushed to the ropes & worked over until he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I have to disagree bro. Hatton was a very physical jr welterweight pressure fighter with good stamina. Khan would look great for the 1st 4 rounds & get ran outa the ring by the 9th round. He'd wear Khan down by hugging, & hitting & he'd keep coming forward pressing the action & Khan would spend about 2/3'rds of the fight being pushed to the ropes & worked over until he quit.
                I agree Bush..

Comment

prime for prime, I pick ricky by brutal decapitation, and now, I pick ricky in a super ugly fight that khan wins 4 rounds in

Comment

I can't see Khan against anybody being big right now. Well maybe Prescott.

Comment

Money wise yes

Hatton however needs to fight slowly, take on someone domestic, Khan might have ****ty defense, but Hatton struggles with jab and fast punchers...Also i'd question his punch resistance after those two huge losses in a row.

Hatton Vs Brook or Paulie is the safe bet, then if he looks good fight Khan...or even Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X