Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Me Against Hatton is Bigger Than Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not bad to dream but khan is maybe pushing it. he says its not likely but later contradicts himself by saying it like its a done deal? anyhows I dont really mind,hatton or garcia whomever as khan always make for good entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Khan might have the crap defense, but keeping midget Hatton at bay with a jab would be very easy. Thats all Khan would have to do is just jab him, Ricky Hatton is one of the most predictable boxers whoever stepped in the ring, he comes right at you, no leg or head movement, he is a human punchbag.

Prime Hatton or old Hatton, he'd get knockedout or lose on points, you can hit him with any punch you like. Hatton could have been special, but he had a terrible trainer who taught him to be a punchbag and soon as he stepped up in competition he got his ass knocked the **** out. The signs were there when Paulie wobbled him, he didnt even deserve a shot at fighting Floyd, however the media hyped him up and then he got schooled.

Hatton was all heart, his ring IQ worse than Khans

Not sure if i can watch Hatton get knocked out again, he took some heavy beatings, his face after fights, jesus
      Like he did to Peterson you mean???? Khan couldn't keep Lamont Peterson off him and you think he stops a prime Hatton from smothering him?? GTFOH
      Hattons bodywork would have mangled Khan

Comment

rematch prescott

Comment

Theres no way hatton is coming back. Hes not in shape and i doubt he tried keep in shape as he never considered returning unlike Floyd who always knew he was coming back.

I wonder if hatton rates khan though but why is khan even thinking about hatton who hasnt fought for how long now?

Comment

Khan should really last more than 4 rounds in a fight before he starts talking about how big he is.

Comment

Hatton promotions is iin financial difficulty so ive been told and ricky's comeback is to recoup a lot of the money his promotional company has lost

Comment

Originally posted by Glowing Orb View Post
                So you pick, who??
                Da.....Both Cat's need the BREAD, and Khan, can use a Walk in the Park!

Comment

Working...
                X