Comments Thread For: Khan: Me Against Hatton is Bigger Than Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Money wise yes

Hatton however needs to fight slowly, take on someone domestic, Khan might have ****ty defense, but Hatton struggles with jab and fast punchers...Also i'd question his punch resistance after those two huge losses in a row.

Hatton Vs Brook or Paulie is the safe bet, then if he looks good fight Khan...or even Bradley
    I love your sig bro.

Comment

OMG this kid never learn to be humble, even a past it over the hill Hatton would beat Khan with relative ease from round 5 on thats if he aint already KO'd him, as for a prime Hatton it would be murder, Khans in his prime and lost to 2 punchers and one good boxer and Hatton is both especialy on the inside and thats where Hatton will all night and there aint a danm thing Khan could do to stop it, Khan just trying to cash in before he is totaly finished.

Comment

Shut up A Mere Con. You have had your chances to shine and you blew them.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          @ the thought of Hatton beating Khan at ANYTIME!!!!
          What are you talking about bro? Khan doesn't have the power to stop a prime Hatton and he has literally no inside game.

He struggled to keep Lamont Peterson off him, how would he handle a prime Hatton?

Obviously Ricky has been out of the game for years now but stylistically this is a bad match-up for Khan, his best hope of victory is if this past-prime Hatton's punch resistance really is zapped.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            prime for prime, I pick ricky by brutal decapitation, and now, I pick ricky in a super ugly fight that khan wins 4 rounds in
            It's funny you say prime for prime because I think a lot of people forget Khan isn't in his prime yet. If Khan learns to use his skills and learns abit of defence, I think he'd control this fight quite easy. The only way would be to knock Khan out but I don't think Hatton punches as hard as a Garcia, Prescott or Maidana.

Comment

I woud LOVE to see Ricky Hatton KO Kahn.

Comment

Khan might have the crap defense, but keeping midget Hatton at bay with a jab would be very easy. Thats all Khan would have to do is just jab him, Ricky Hatton is one of the most predictable boxers whoever stepped in the ring, he comes right at you, no leg or head movement, he is a human punchbag.

Prime Hatton or old Hatton, he'd get knockedout or lose on points, you can hit him with any punch you like. Hatton could have been special, but he had a terrible trainer who taught him to be a punchbag and soon as he stepped up in competition he got his ass knocked the **** out. The signs were there when Paulie wobbled him, he didnt even deserve a shot at fighting Floyd, however the media hyped him up and then he got schooled.

Hatton was all heart, his ring IQ worse than Khans

Not sure if i can watch Hatton get knocked out again, he took some heavy beatings, his face after fights, jesus

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
                  It's funny you say prime for prime because I think a lot of people forget Khan isn't in his prime yet.
                  Debatable. On the one hand he could improve, on the other he could get KO'd again and it could be all over. You can't really say he hasn't hit his prime because we simply don't know.

If Khan learns to use his skills and learns abit of defence, I think he'd control this fight quite easy.
                  Again, you're talking about a Khan that as of now doesn't actually exist.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    he comes right at you, no leg or head movement, he is a human punchbag.
                    Hatton had some of the best footwork in the game, how you think he was able to get inside against movers like Mayweather and Malignaggi? no offense, and I know you're on the troll, but you're a clueless fcuking idiot dood.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Hatton had some of the best footwork in the game, how you think he was able to get inside against movers like Mayweather and Malignaggi? no offense, and I know you're on the troll, but you're a clueless fcuking idiot dood.
                      He just walked straight into his opponents while eating punches, had no footwork what so ever, he had zero defense

best footwork my white butt

Malignaggi had zero power thats why Hatton was able to walk into him and at one point in the fight feather fist Paulie wobbled the midget manchester mexican.

Mayweather countered him all night, he allowed Hatton to throw his punches so he could counter him all night long, which he did until Hatton broke down.

Stop crying like a jilted bride, Hatton was just a punchbag with a heart

Comment

Working...
                      X