No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tops Sports Illustrated's New Fortunate 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    But it really does amaze me how a bunch of dudes on a forum argue about how much other grown ass men make....who cares?
    Those crazies care, they live only to chatter like a pack of monkeys. They slaver over it like a lion with a slab of meat. It's a sample of the mindless mob syndrome and if it weren't so sorry it would be laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      And yet his dumb ass is still sitting in a jail cell...
      tru dat

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        I am positive Mayweather has some Undercover/Under The Table Endorsement Deals that companies don't announce publicly like a Deal with Reebok...I seriously doubt Mayweather wears Reebok FOR FREE
        Well...he has the choice of wearing a good quality, satisfactory boot or boxing barefooted. He's entitled to have a preference. No doubt if Reebok noticed a huge sales rise immediately after he had a fight, they might think about offering him an endorsement. That they haven't might indicate that no such rise occurs, meaning that what he wears is not noticed-except by crazies of course. It's a sign of my good commonsense that I didn't notice, and a sign of my sanity that I couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          I am positive Mayweather has some Undercover/Under The Table Endorsement Deals that companies don't announce publicly like a Deal with Reebok...I seriously doubt Mayweather wears Reebok FOR FREE

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Those crazies care, they live only to chatter like a pack of monkeys. They slaver over it like a lion with a slab of meat. It's a sample of the mindless mob syndrome and if it weren't so sorry it would be laughable.
            Says the guy who pretty much had an embolism and cried himself to sleep the day Forbes named Mayweather the world's highest paid athlete .

Comment

read people. damn, it clearly says "American athletes"... and the international athlete article clearly states that Manny only fought once in the period they measured, while Floyd fought twice. come on ya'll, if you multiply manny's 39M by 2, you'd get $78M... not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                Well...he has the choice of wearing a good quality, satisfactory boot or boxing barefooted. He's entitled to have a preference. No doubt if Reebok noticed a huge sales rise immediately after he had a fight, they might think about offering him an endorsement. That they haven't might indicate that no such rise occurs, meaning that what he wears is not noticed-except by crazies of course. It's a sign of my good commonsense that I didn't notice, and a sign of my sanity that I couldn't care less.
                Your wrong them shoes are not for sale try getting them,amir khan wore the same ones and he had a certain amount for sale on his website and they were snapped up....most big fight fans would be able to tell you floyd and mannys boxing shoes

Comment

But I thought boxing was dead?

Comment

The guy did not make 85 million, whoever believes this is ******.

He's also sitting in prison with 0 endorsements, a ******** addiction, and is paying his model GF to appear on 24/7 while she sleeps with real athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                      The guy did not make 85 million, whoever believes this is ******.He's also sitting in prison with 0 endorsements, a ******** addiction, and is paying his model GF to appear on 24/7 while she sleeps with real athletes.
                      is your life that bad that you have to be jealous of someone you don't personally know?

Comment

Working...
                      X