Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tops Sports Illustrated's New Fortunate 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird, I don't see Manny on the list? And Manny has how many endorsements too lol? Yet Manny turned down a guaranteed 40 million to fight Floyd and got what, 6 million for the Bradley fight? People will just never see the truth I guess.

Comment

[quote=FLY TY] Is 50/50 even still up for discussion now? maywheather is gonna promise him $ 40 bucks this time around

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
        Weird, I don't see Manny on the list? And Manny has how many endorsements too lol? Yet Manny turned down a guaranteed 40 million to fight Floyd and got what, 6 million for the Bradley fight? People will just never see the truth I guess.
        *SIGH* It's a list for American-born only.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          *SIGH* It's a list for American-born only.
          They also mention the international biggest earners like Federer and Sharapova.

Comment

I will save everyone the trouble.

This list is for Americans only, that is why Manny Pacquiao is not on the list.

So please dont use this list unless you are going to compare manny's actual purse.

Comment

Originally posted by abujafar View Post
              I will save everyone the trouble.

This list is for Americans only, that is why Manny Pacquiao is not on the list.

So please dont use this list unless you are going to compare manny's actual purse.
              Pacquiao is 6th on the international list with $39 million.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/spe.../index.20.html

Have a good day.

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cong**** to Manny Pac I knew he would make it!!!!! He won the ESPYS FOTY and everything! You see Fl()mos, Bob does pay Pac what he deserves... Pac is so smart!!!!

He is having such a great year! It is so awesome to be a pac-tard!
                Last edited by WESS; 07-16-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  All those guys are nuts, still....let them enjoy themselves with delusions. The Mayweather figures are strictly guarded and released ONLY by Mayweather himself, who has an obsessive desire to be seen to rank best in everything. As he's a serial liar, and, especially in the Ortiz fight, the figures, considering the KNOWN expenses certainly did NOT add up, not by at least 50%. I'm pretty sure that the $85 mill total is just more of the same. Just think...the large income majority comes from PPV, and the PPV guys take a min 50% more likely 54%.....

Less than 2 years ago Mayweather "Promotions" was evicted from their office for long-term rent owed, $63,000, his car and "mansion" dunned, his next purse seized by IRS......and so forth and so on. It was all amply reported on THIS site as well as all over Las Vegas.

I didn't bother looking at the Cotto fight "figures". The $32 million "guarantee" was enough for me. It's now the biggest of alltime, beating Mike Tyson's $31 mill, which itself is doubtful, considering that the information came from the one-and-only Don King...........
                  Last edited by edgarg; 07-16-2012, 08:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

American born or not pacroid still doesn't get 50-50 split. Any ******* that still thinks he deserves an even split has been licking Bob Arum nuts and is sweaty nut drunk. Dude (pacroid) isn't smart enough to make the kind of money Floyd made in one year, if he was his dumb ass would have taken the $40mil Mayweather offered his ****** ass. Pacroid/*******s are the most dumbest humans ever to wake ip in the morning....

Comment

I am positive Mayweather has some Undercover/Under The Table Endorsement Deals that companies don't announce publicly like a Deal with Reebok...I seriously doubt Mayweather wears Reebok FOR FREE

Comment

Working...
                      X