Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tops Sports Illustrated's New Fortunate 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet his dumb ass is still sitting in a jail cell...

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
      That's because Pacquiao isn't American. Try reading first dumbass, you might get somewhere.
      Grustlers always been a Pac hater, Oh how I recall the days when he was SOOOOO CERTAIN Oscar was going to stop Pac and came back at me when he was SOOO SURE Hatton was too much for Pac... SMH..

Comment

I just went to the site and it didnt see Floyd on the list. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          I am positive Mayweather has some Undercover/Under The Table Endorsement Deals that companies don't announce publicly like a Deal with Reebok...I seriously doubt Mayweather wears Reebok FOR FREE
          Dude Mayweather hasn't worn Reeboks since the Mosley fight. Did you not watch the 24/7 or the cotto fight. No Reebok logos to be found. Not only that but Att and Reebok came out and publically stated that they were sponsoring some of Mayweathers events, not Floyd himself. Here's a quote from an old article in 2010:
          "AT&T does not sponsor Floyd Mayweather Jr. We have sponsored several boxing matches, including one that Mr. Mayweather fought in (vs. Shane Mosley on May 1, 2010), but AT&T hasn’t and currently does not sponsor Mr. Mayweather personally . . . . The initial media report stating that we sponsored him was wrong and we are in the process of correcting that.Reebok also denies a current sponsorship deal with the American boxer."

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            And yet his dumb ass is still sitting in a jail cell...
            ^^^^^THIS

Comment

Originally posted by qballlobo View Post
              dude mayweather hasn't worn reeboks since the mosley fight. did you not watch the 24/7 or the cotto fight. No reebok logos to be found. Not only that but att and reebok came out and publically stated that they were sponsoring some of mayweathers events, not floyd himself. Here's a quote from an old article in 2010:
              "at&t does not sponsor floyd mayweather jr. We have sponsored several boxing matches, including one that mr. Mayweather fought in (vs. Shane mosley on may 1, 2010), but at&t hasn’t and currently does not sponsor mr. Mayweather personally . . . . The initial media report stating that we sponsored him was wrong and we are in the process of correcting that.reebok also denies a current sponsorship deal with the american boxer."
              he had reeboks on for the ortiz and cotto fights

Last edited by kill the body; 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

the goat .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  New York, NY – The ninth annual SI.com (www.si.com) Fortunate 50 list of the 50 highest-earning American athletes was announced today and for the first time since this began, Tiger Woods is not No.1. He’s not even No.2. That honor goes once again to Phil Mickelson. The new No.1 (for now) is boxing great Floyd Mayweather, whose $85 million is based entirely on his salary/winnings, no endorsement dollars. This is completely different from Mickelson and Woods, who received roughly 95% of their yearly intake from endorsements.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Just imagine if Floyd was making endorsement dollars
                  Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-16-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                    he had reeboks on for the ortiz and cotto fights

owned:

Comment

But it really does amaze me how a bunch of dudes on a forum argue about how much other grown ass men make....who cares?

Comment

Working...
                      X