Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tops Sports Illustrated's New Fortunate 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't call him "Money Mayweather" for nothing!

Comment

See what b!tches do to a brother. Tiger got hit BAD! She didn't just hit his mouth with those clubs, she also hit up his earnings! Moral of story, don't marry a crazy b!tch, no matter how beautiful and ***y her azz might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        Why would I be jealous of a convicted felon who beats the mother of his children? 0 endorsements.
        for the same reason that you make comments about him for.if you feel that bad about a convicted felon. then you should be passing on him and commenting on boxing. jealous coward

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
          That's because Pacquiao isn't American. Try reading first dumbass, you might get somewhere.
          Pacquiao STILL ain't make more than any of them guys on the list but Bob Arum did.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Grustlers always been a Pac hater, Oh how I recall the days when he was SOOOOO CERTAIN Oscar was going to stop Pac and came back at me when he was SOOO SURE Hatton was too much for Pac... SMH..
            Oh yeah.... I got those two predictions wrong definitely back then and admitted it but I didn't get these predictions wrong which are current.....

Old 10-10-2011, 08:06 AM #20
            Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            All JMM has to do is be patience and wait for Pac to open up. Pac strengths are from his opponents rushing him and leaving themselves open. If JMM doesn't get over anxious and fights a smart technical fight then we have another tough fight.

10-10-2011, 10:26 AM #98
            Listen, while Pac may win this fight because of him being comfortable because of the weight. By no means will he school or destroy JMM. JMM has a nightmarish style for Manny Pacquiao and Pac ain't known for being a 1 punch KO artist, so don't know what people are talking about him KO'n JMM in 6 rounds when he could not do it at his best weight in 24rds with 4 kd's. I'm taking the loss to Floyd at 144 with a grain of salt because Floyd is a different kind of fighter/boxer. JMM could not properly touch Floyd because of his size, reach and defense while Pac doesn't have any of them advantages over Juan Manuel Marquez. On top of that. Pac hasn't been fighting the toughest most competitive challenges in the division(s) so lets give Juan Manuel Marquez some credit for being the only fighter to make Pac have to go all out.

It's not size but skill and while Pac may be stronger at that weight, I think skill is what gets you through a fight and frankly JMM is a better boxer technically than Pac when he fights his fight and not Pac's. I know most are crying foul with this fight but I'm going to give JMM the benefit of the doubt because of his skill set and ability to make Manny have to fight. I'm actually looking forward to this match because am curious to see how it transpires.
            Old 10-09-2011, 08:33 PM #40
            Manny can be and probably is stronger than JMM at this weight but how can you base that he will annihilate JMM when all Manny has been fighting are guys slower than him with no defense or real boxing technicality? Also, basing Pac will flatten JMM over the fact that Floyd made JMM look useless at 144 is not good enough proof because JMM fought Floyd and no one looks good against Mayweather. May have moments but eventually gets shut down. I think if JMM hasn't been KO already then he won't be if he fights Manny smart instead of letting his nuts hang. Manny may indeed win but I'm not going to say he destroys JMM considering styles make fights and JMM has always had a style to bother Pacquiao.
            I feel like Bradley can win this fight because of his youth, stamina, condition, movement, pressure and skill set. Manny is dominate when his opponents are slower, fight with their hands down and stands right in front of Pac. I want to say Bradley by UD but if it goes 12th then for sure the robbery may go down but if Arum is smart. He will let this one play out because it will hurt Pac more than help him ESPECIALLY after the JMM fight. Pac damage is done by accumulation so if Bradley can take away Pac's speed, make him punch off balance, miss and pay then I could see Bradley taking this fight easy BUT if he thinks he is going to maul over Pac without thinking his way in then Manny is going to punish him and put him out. Pacquiao weakness are technical boxers. Tough fight to call but I'm going to jump out of the window and take all the heat from the Pacquiao fans and say Timothy Bradley UD. I also feel like Pac is on his way out and Bradley is fresh and undefeated so Bob Arum may be making way for the future and having an undefeated fighter in his stable will probably be worth more in the future. Can't wait for the fight!
            I bet you are one of the Pac guys who probably said Pac would KO JMM and Bradley. You are dismissed.
            Last edited by GRUSTLER; 07-17-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              New York, NY – The ninth annual SI.com (www.si.com) Fortunate 50 list of the 50 highest-earning American athletes was announced today and for the first time since this began, Tiger Woods is not No.1. He’s not even No.2. That honor goes once again to Phil Mickelson. The new No.1 (for now) is boxing great Floyd Mayweather, whose $85 million is based entirely on his salary/winnings, no endorsement dollars. This is completely different from Mickelson and Woods, who received roughly 95% of their yearly intake from endorsements.

[Click Here To Read More]

MONEY MAY Undisputed Money Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                Why would I be jealous of a convicted felon who beats the mother of his children? 0 endorsements.
                Because he made 85 Million and you didn't. He made more than your man Manny with "0" endorsements while Pac has many. He may be a dumb ass for being in jail but he smart for getting that paper. Not bad for a convicted felon.

Comment

I thought the whole point of being a fan is to see fights. These fans of Floyd are content and happy seeing huge amounts of dollars being associated with their idol. Dollars that were just thrown out there by Floyd himself and his agents that no one could be able to verify. Now they're using it as an excuse not to fight the amateurish midget from Asia. At 50/50 the fight will happen. Floyd would still make three to four times fighting other fighters. The fear of figthing this overrated fighter from Asia is embarrassing. What good is money when you're known to duck Paqciao who everyone fought?

If you're the best, take the test, Mr Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    I thought the whole point of being a fan is to see fights. These fans of Floyd are content and happy seeing huge amounts of dollars being associated with their idol. Dollars that were just thrown out there by Floyd himself and his agents that no one could be able to verify. Now they're using it as an excuse not to fight the amateurish midget from Asia. At 50/50 the fight will happen. Floyd would still make three to four times fighting other fighters. The fear of figthing this overrated fighter from Asia is embarrassing. What good is money when you're known to duck Paqciao who everyone fought?

If you're the best, take the test, Mr Floyd.
                    Because we like to see a person come up and get paid for their hard work. The line highlighted in green makes you sound like you bitter. He made Forbes and sports Illustrated. Sorry to break it to you but it's real. Since Floyd is making much more than Manny, why should Pac get 50/50? Want(ed) to see the fight but that's not how business goes. What good is money when you have been known to duck a blood test because it makes you weak to fight a fighter (Clottey) that lost his last fight to the guy you beat up prior at a catch weight (Cotto). You Pac guys kill me. Always praising Manny for everything but fans of others can't pat their favorite fighter(s) on the back because Manny ain't the one getting the pat?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      LMAO,,,,Yep always hated Pac, in sheeps clothing, he says he isn't biased but he IS,,, and Jumps at every chance to put hate out there.

so funny
                      I hate Pac because in your eyes I don't believe the hype around him. Anyone who doesn't cosign Pac from your point of view is a hater. The only way Pac fans on here can try to discredit me is by bringing up old posts about me picking against him when he was a sure favorite in the majority of people eyes but I'm sure that you and many other Manny Pacquiao fans had Pac beating up and knocking JMM out in their 3rd fight and beating Bradley so what does that make you and the other Pac fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X