Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Good Stoppage, Amir Khan Never Fully Recovered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan got hit by a punch to the neck so no surprise his legs were gone.

Roach has done a fantastic job with Khan after the prescott fight but I think Khan needs a new trainer to take him to another level!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      I agree because Bayless could have stopped it after the first KD when Khan got up. Khan never really was back in the game. Bayless showed Khan respect by letting him fight on after the first KD.
      Agree 100%

Comment

bayless was PLENTY generous to khan.... khan definitely wasnt doing himself any favors by galloping around like a newborn giraffe on shaky legs.... why he couldnt cover up and look for the clench boggles my mind.

Comment

LOL after the first knockdown, when Kenny motions for Khan to raise his gloves, and Amir looks down at his gloves like 'ooooo what are these.'

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
          bayless was PLENTY generous to khan.... khan definitely wasnt doing himself any favors by galloping around like a newborn giraffe on shaky legs.... why he couldnt cover up and look for the clench boggles my mind.

Comment

Good post. Noone seems to understand what actually happened to Khan. He got hit in the NECK where a main artery is. That punch disconnected his brain from his body and he never recovered. The 2nd knock down hit him on top of the head in the BRAIN. If you noticed, his chin was fine. He was walking through Garcias punches. He was never hurt or knocked down by a shot to the chin. Boxing is the theater of the unexpected for sure. He was just UNLUCKY on Saturday; that could happen to anyone. I do think it's time to FIRE Roach and HIRE Floyd Sr. for defensive purposes and he'll get to the next level. I root for guys like Khan and Garcia because they are humble. Garcia's dad is a ****** though. LoL.

Comment

Working...
            X