Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight doesnt win fights

Comment

comments like that are thinly veiled,hes definitley worried about jr's size because the bigger jr is the less martinez punches will affect him.martinez is overlooking the fact that jrs offense is every bit as dangerous if not more as his own, that hes faster dont mean shiat, pac is faster than JMM and JMM done whupped that azz more than once already, countless fast fighters have been beaten by slower ones. The difference in this fight will be chavez viscous body assualt as martinez has never been attacked like that, martinez is just a head hunter something chavez has seen aplenty already.pavlik at the time martinez faced him was an alcholic, very one dimensional I say chavez is either going to beat martinez or take him to the brink, Im expecting a chavez win hes just too much for martinez too many weapons I see no real advantage for martinez in this fight not even his speed.

Comment

Pavlik came into their fight weighing 178 lbs and he is a better fighter than Jr. And we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Sergio, your toughest fight was vs Margarito. He kicked your culo !!!!!!

Comment

Just means it'll be a louder smash when his face hits the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              comments like that are thinly veiled,hes definitley worried about jr's size because the bigger jr is the less martinez punches will affect him.martinez is overlooking the fact that jrs offense is every bit as dangerous if not more as his own, that hes faster dont mean shiat, pac is faster than JMM and JMM done whupped that azz more than once already, countless fast fighters have been beaten by slower ones. The difference in this fight will be chavez viscous body assualt as martinez has never been attacked like that, martinez is just a head hunter something chavez has seen aplenty already.pavlik at the time martine z faced him was an alcholic, very one dimensional I say chavez is either going to beat martinez or take him to the brink, Im expecting a chavez win hes just too much for martinez too many weapons I see no real advantage for martinez in this fight not even his speed.
              Do u watch boxing or are u just a mexican cheering for another mexican! This got to be the stupidest thing I've heard on here! Really, I wonder have some of u seen Sergio fight on more than one occasion. The dudes a beast. I've also seen chavez fight, and he's probably going to get knocked out. The speed is going to be the factor! Chavez is to slow. Boy if u know anything about boxing, then u know that a high boxing IQ with elite speed kills every time! By the way Roger Mayweather told me to give us message U DON'T KNOW S H I T ABOUT BOXING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                comments like that are thinly veiled,hes definitley worried about jr's size because the bigger jr is the less martinez punches will affect him.martinez is overlooking the fact that jrs offense is every bit as dangerous if not more as his own, that hes faster dont mean shiat, pac is faster than JMM and JMM done whupped that azz more than once already, countless fast fighters have been beaten by slower ones. The difference in this fight will be chavez viscous body assualt as martinez has never been attacked like that, martinez is just a head hunter something chavez has seen aplenty already.pavlik at the time martine z faced him was an alcholic, very one dimensional I say chavez is either going to beat martinez or take him to the brink, Im expecting a chavez win hes just too much for martinez too many weapons I see no real advantage for martinez in this fight not even his speed.
                Do u watch boxing or are u just a mexican cheering for another mexican! This got to be the stupidest thing I've heard on here! Really, I wonder have some of u seen Sergio fight on more than one occasion. The dudes a beast. I've also seen chavez fight, and he's probably going to get knocked out. The speed is going to be the factor! Chavez is to slow. Boy if u know anything about boxing, then u know that a high boxing IQ with elite speed kills every time! By the way Roger Mayweather told me to give u message U DON'T KNOW S H I T ABOUT BOXING!!!!

Comment

Chaves has a pretty good chin and if he could take Martines' punches I might be seeing a repeat of the Margarito Sergio fight twelve years ago.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling JCCJ is gonna b1tch out and vacate his empty title.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      lol if pavlik was his toughest fight just wait till jr lands them body shots
                      when have any of Sergio's last 15-20 opponents been able to land body shots enough to make a difference in a fight? if you're gonna troll, at least make a decent attempt at it, because you look like a ****ing tard right here bro

Comment

Working...
                      X