Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm, funny. Where are the Pavlik haters saying he sucks and a drunk? Good thing he got cut and couldn't see in that fight in his right eye. He had Sergio figured out till that happened. Oh, Pavlik's a bum and a drunk, though. I forgot.

Comment

How can the author of this article call Martinez "middleweight contender?" He's the linear champ, has the ring belt and was more or less 'stripped' of the WBC belt. Wow.

Comment

I truly like Sergio, but I think this fight might be harder than what people are expecting. The weight difference will play a big part in this fight. If Chavez come in great shape like he did with Lee and pound Sergio's body, it could be a long night for the older fighter. I see Sergio dominating the early rounds. By round 7, Chavez will start imposing his size on him and banging that body. From that point on, this fight will become brutal. Sergio will get hurt in this fight, but with his championship experience, he will know how to be patient and avoid getting KO'd. I think Sergio will outbox Chavez in 11 and 12 to squeak out a close split decision. It will be a war and blood will be spilled. This by no means will be an easy fight for either guy.

Comment

I agree. It will be a tough fight but I think based on experience and skill Sergio will get a win.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            macklin and barker are BUMS
            Barker's not a bum, he's a NO NAME, But that guy is slick as hell, and never even been knocked down...he broke Martinez's nose, and pushed Martinez to the next lvl Martine hit him so hard, he busted his eardrum Macklin pushed Martinez to the next level, and he paid the price...You say Martinez opponents are bums, boy what are chavez's?..LOL...All I know is, if Chavez pushed Sergio, Sergio may potentially make him pay, cuz he extraordinarily did it in TWO fights in a ROW, Which impressed me I cant remember the last time chavez faced adversity, and made someone pay

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              lmao and margacheato tko'd martinez yup martinez wil lget ko'd by his second fighter sept 15th

an u had a typo a BAD typo lol
              Keywords, MargaCHEEEEAAAATO who had plaster, not only that but Martinez was a baby back then Now his skillz is off the radar, this guy has gotten so big and strong, he looks like a God bro I always thought he was on roids, cuz how his back is, and how strong he got Chavez is NOT fighting the Martinez who lost to Margarito a million years ago PRIME Margarito WITH Plaster, will get BLASTED By Sergio of today

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
                its funny how people say pavlik was weight drained but no one ever says **** about pacriod (pacman) weight draining his opponents.
                Pavlik weight drain? he weighed 178-180 pounds on night fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
                  Sergio warning Chavez Jr, seems like Martinez is worried.

I don't think Chavez Jr.'s game plan is going to be speed...
                  I agree on the gameplan, but lets remember Sergio DOES have that fire to talk trash, but he HATES Chavez Jr Him warning him, makes me think he's actually more venemous than he was in any other fight I see this and say, "Wow Sergio is mad, I never seen him like this" Sergio seems like a very genuine guy, he is being honest..He's saying that it will be a tough fight, but also saying he will make the guy pay..This is what I get from all of this

Comment

Martinez aint gonna do ****. If Chavez wants to weigh in at Heavyweight hes gonna weigh in at Heavyweight. What Chavez says goes.

El Dinero de Vaca makes the rules as he sees fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                      I truly like Sergio, but I think this fight might be harder than what people are expecting. The weight difference will play a big part in this fight. If Chavez come in great shape like he did with Lee and pound Sergio's body, it could be a long night for the older fighter. I see Sergio dominating the early rounds. By round 7, Chavez will start imposing his size on him and banging that body. From that point on, this fight will become brutal. Sergio will get hurt in this fight, but with his championship experience, he will know how to be patient and avoid getting KO'd. I think Sergio will outbox Chavez in 11 and 12 to squeak out a close split decision. It will be a war and blood will be spilled. This by no means will be an easy fight for either guy.
                      I agree on everything, but I cant predict a winner on this one..Sergio makes u pay badly if u push him to the next level and make him face adversity, but this guy is big as hell, I cant predict a winner

Comment

Working...
                      X