Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If Chisora had legitimate power, Haye would have been in trouble.
    If Chisora punched with proper technique, I think he could've hurt Haye. But his technique was just awful tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      If Chisora punched with proper technique, I think he could've hurt Haye. But his technique was just awful tonight.
      It's always quite poor.

Comment

It's always quite poor.
        It just seemed exceptionally bad tonight. Might be because I was anticipating fireworks. Looked a slapping Ricardo Mayorga.

Comment

If Chisora had legitimate power, Haye would have been in trouble.
          If he had legit power then every opponent would be in trouble.

In this division a guy who hits hard and can take hard hits is enough to beat most. Despite hihs chin getting cracked by Haye, Chisora's chin remains very good. The left cross that started the KO tonight was one Chisora didn't see coming, no other HW has the speed and power to do that to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            If he had legit power then every opponent would be in trouble.

In this division a guy who hits hard and can take hard hits is enough to beat most. Despite hihs chin getting cracked by Haye, Chisora's chin remains very good. The left cross that started the KO tonight was one Chisora didn't see coming, no other HW has the speed and power to do that to him.
            Wladimir would ko/tko Chisora even more easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              Wladimir would ko/tko Chisora even more easily
              Not so sure about that.

I would expect Wlad to stop Chisora, but he tends to take his time in getting the stoppage's. Took him about the same amount of time to stop a blown-up Mormeck who didn't throw any punches, couldn't see him getting rid of Chisora before 8.

Chisora can take punches that he can see coming, Wlad's punches are of that variety as opposed to the sneaky fast punches of Haye.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 07-14-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Not so sure about that.

I would expect Wlad to stop Chisora, but he tends to take his time in getting the stoppage's. Took him about the same amount of time to stop a blown-up Mormeck who didn't throw any punches, couldn't see him getting rid of Chisora before 8.

Chisora can take punches that he can see coming, Wlad's punches are of that variety as opposed to the sneaky fast punches of Haye.
                I get you but I don't think Chisora would land on Wladimir as much either, but I do think if Wladimir hits him hard enough he may not even get up from the first knockdown on time

Comment

• just finished watching.....it may be yank bias but i dont see with the **** you brits buy into either of these guys.....i did not enjoy the fight in the least bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Chisora put him under pressure and Haye didn't react well, a better fighter (a genuine puncher) would have put Haye down, he looked vulnerable in there something I didn't expect and something I think the KO masked.

Good post.

Haye has always had a suspect defence, but last night it looked, at times, non-existent.

Even so, he still won every round, showed heart and probably deserves/should get a Vitali match-up.

Comment

• I know some dislike Haye and it can cloud judgement, but at no point in that fight did Haye look remotely uncomfortable.

Winning every round, hurting a guy with an 'iron chin' several times before knocking him out and generally looking very sharp after a year off isn't uncomfortable. Chisora landed one good shot and it was after the bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X