Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    just finished watching.....it may be yank bias but i dont see with the **** you brits buy into either of these guys.....i did not enjoy the fight in the least bit.
    How can you not enjoy a knockout like that? Even before the knockout they were throwing and landing with bad intentions.

Comment

• great fight, hope haye fights on!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        How can you not enjoy a knockout like that? Even before the knockout they were throwing and landing with bad intentions.
        I agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          just finished watching.....it may be yank bias but i dont see with the **** you brits buy into either of these guys.....i did not enjoy the fight in the least bit.
          I agree it was a real snoozer, where's the unbelievable excitement fighters like Dirrell, Hopkins and Dawson bring in every round..............

Comment

• Why is this fight NC on boxrec?

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Why is this fight NC on boxrec?
              Because the BBBC, EBU and WBC were against it and the LBF was suspended for giving Haye/Chisora licences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                I agree it was a real snoozer, where's the unbelievable excitement fighters like Dirrell, Hopkins and Dawson bring in every round..............

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Haye KO's Vitali

Vitali won't fight Haye.
                  How is a win over a slow, under trained plodding noob a blueprint for a definate win over Vitali.

Haye just beat a guy who had 18 fights behind him.....3 of which were defeats.....1 of which against Tyson Fury.

Bet you said the same thing about Wladimir

Comment

• remember this from a couple months back? fight played out exactly like the ****ing game hahahaha

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X