Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: One More Belt and Then I'm 126 Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During Golpe a Golpe (boxing show hosted by JMM) in ESPN Deportes, they put up this poll about who people want to see Donaire face next. This is the main audience that will actually be buying tickets, not the hardcore fans on this site. Pretty much explains why so many people are ahead in the line in front of Rigo.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-08-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      During Golpe a Golpe in ESPN Deportes, they put up this poll about who people want to see Donaire face next. This is the main audience that will actually be buying tickets. Pretty much explains why so many people are ahead in the line in front of Rigo.
      People would rather see him fight Arce or Mijares? wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
        mexicans!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          nishioka is defintely good. ive followed him for a while. but hes slowed down. i dont think he beats rigondeaux or moreno rite now. but i cant at all fault donaire for taking that fight, its a great fight, if he takes it. with that said, fighting mares, moreno, rigondeaux is something he most certainly should do. at least on or 2 of them. 126 is by far a weaker division.
          Man 126 is not weaker than anything. Even without Gamboa, you got John, Jhonny, Salido, Ponce, Mikey Garcia, Russell, Fortuna. Mares, Moreno don't make it past any of these dudes..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Man 126 is not weaker than anything. Even without Gamboa, you got John, Jhonny, Salido, Ponce, Mikey Garcia, Russell, Fortuna. Mares, Moreno don't make it past any of these dudes..
            That's not the point, who of those guys he's going to fight?

Comment

Sounds like this cupake is dodging the beast rigo...he talks a good game," I wana fight the best"blah blah blah...he is a punk

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                lol, its the hispaninc(mexican) espn channel. no big wonder there.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  lol, i guess u value many of those dudes highly. i dont. i think mares and moreno are better than all o those dudes with the exception of mikey and russell who are still prospects. and im sure more on this site would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    That's not the point, who of those guys he's going to fight?
                    It was Dempsey's point, I'm saying 126 > 122. 122 has got to be weak if guys like Ramos and Shimoda and Mathebula are mid top 10.

I assume Donaire'd fight a few or those if he moved up. But I don't see him having much luck at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol, i guess u value many of those dudes highly. i dont. i think mares and moreno are better than all o those dudes with the exception of mikey and russell who are still prospects. and im sure more on this site would agree.
                      Maybe better p4p, h2h they get murdered

Comment

Working...
                      X