No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: One More Belt and Then I'm 126 Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Rigondeaux doesn't make sense, needs to bring something to the table besides the hardcore fans. AT least build up his record and stay busy if he can't land a fight.
    How about the acclaim and strengthening of your legacy. That's what a fight against Rigo would bring, is that enough to bring to the table?

Comment

• If you can't see the talent that Rigo possesses, then maybe you should change sports.

Comment

• skilled southpaws are the LAST dudes to get a big dance....skilled southpaws with power must take language classes to understand the quack talk that the ducks tend to use these days.... @ the cuban not bringing anything to the table.....what about skills?...power?...ring smarts?.....and a rep among the hardcore fans as one of the best technichal cats in the game?....thats NOT enough?!?

Flash need to fight Rigo....the lions have spoken!!!....I love the roar of my fellow kings in here!!....very few fighters get love in the jungle....Flash is showing why!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          As an actual fan this upsets me. I thought he wanted to get all 4 meaning Rigondeaux AND Mares. The shame Nonito. Tha shame.
          Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          We know nonito, we know. Whenever ur in a hot division, u make a quick exit to cooler pastures.
          Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          I like nonito but he should just fight rigondeaux, obvious hes ducking when he only wants 3 belts in one division
          Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Getting too hot at 122, if you can't take the heat.......
          As the cops would say: 'We got a runner'.......

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Rigondeaux doesn't make sense, needs to bring something to the table besides the hardcore fans. AT least build up his record and stay busy if he can't land a fight.
          So Mathebula made sense? Exactly.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            what makes you think he will do that? He might, but that is far from a given. I wouldn't be shocked if he faced Arce and then bounced.
            You are psychic, LOL.....

Comment

Working...
            X