No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: One More Belt and Then I'm 126 Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    So Nishioka and he's out, damn this is sad... Why the hell leavying the best, deepest division in boxing? I hope he loses his next fight.
    118 what way hotter and he left that division in a heart beat. Also he was at 112 and 115 crying that he couldn't get fights when all he had to do was move up to 118 and face Agbecko, who was calling him out at the time, Hasegawa, Moreno and a host of other great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      He has to fight either Rigo or Mares since those are the other two titleholders.
      what makes you think he will do that? He might, but that is far from a given. I wouldn't be shocked if he faced Arce and then bounced.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        what makes you think he will do that? He might, but that is far from a given. I wouldn't be shocked if he faced Arce and then bounced.
        Arce or Mijares lol.

Comment

Atleast face Mares

Comment

lol, but ppl on here will still swea donaire fights the best fights available. smh. he gets away with a lot. i mean i ppl think mathebula is considered a good fight in a division like this, that pretty much tells u the slack ppl cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
              As an actual fan this upsets me. I thought he wanted to get all 4 meaning Rigondeaux AND Mares. The shame Nonito. Tha shame.
              He knows Nioshika is better then all those guys. What are you upset about?

Comment

My guess is Donaire will fight Arce in the Fall and Nishioka early next year then maybe Billy Dib at 126. Too bad, I really want to see him fight Rigondeaux. Donaire just doesnt like to challenge himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                  118 what way hotter and he left that division in a heart beat. Also he was at 112 and 115 crying that he couldn't get fights when all he had to do was move up to 118 and face Agbecko, who was calling him out at the time, Hasegawa, Moreno and a host of other great fighters.
                  Why would he want to fight those guys when he just called out the best fighter in all the lower weights, Nioshika!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                    My guess is Donaire will fight Arce in the Fall and Nishioka early next year then maybe Billy Dib at 126. Too bad, I really want to see him fight Rigondeaux. Donaire just doesnt like to challenge himself.
                    Nothing to complain about there. Nioshika would spank Rigo all day son. Dib is not so bad. He's as least as good as Agbeko!

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
                      He knows Nioshika is better then all those guys. What are you upset about?
                      nishioka is defintely good. ive followed him for a while. but hes slowed down. i dont think he beats rigondeaux or moreno rite now. but i cant at all fault donaire for taking that fight, its a great fight, if he takes it. with that said, fighting mares, moreno, rigondeaux is something he most certainly should do. at least on or 2 of them. 126 is by far a weaker division.

Comment

Working...
                      X