• Show
Clear All

.....Yawn.....

Comment

Great win for Wladimir!

Comment

Originally posted by Tlaktix
        Not true,
        He really did give it a go and won 1 and 3 rounds. Wladimir looked very good.
        i too had him winning 1 & 3 but after the big right in the 5th he packed it in & looked a for a way out...

Comment

Wlad really doesn't have many fans on here does he? Randall Baileys thread the other week got more replies than this after the fight. LOL

Comment

No competition

I knew Tony wouldn't last. I wish Wlad was a bit more exciting. Don't get me wrong, he does knockout just about everyone he meets but he seems like he fights with extreme caution. I know this is hit and not be hit sport but he looks scared in there whenever i see him. The Klitschko's should be blitzing everyone with no mercy. I think that will get more fans behind them, especially boxing fan in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by afiln View Post
              .....Yawn.....
              1+....ZzzZzz...

Comment

Why does Thompson always hold the back of his head when he goes down? He looks like he's about to take a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by thebadguy View Post
                  I knew Tony wouldn't last. I wish Wlad was a bit more exciting. Don't get me wrong, he does knockout just about everyone he meets but he seems like he fights with extreme caution. I know this is hit and not be hit sport but he looks scared in there whenever i see him. The Klitschko's should be blitzing everyone with no mercy. I think that will get more fans behind them, especially boxing fan in the US.
                  Slow paced, single punches, hold whenever someone gets close. The guy is like an unwrapped christmas present, the end result is good but there's no excitement before the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Slow paced, single punches, hold whenever someone gets close. The guy is like an unwrapped christmas present, the end result is good but there's no excitement before the result.
                    You keep talking about him so he must have impressed you.

Comment

Puke.

Wlad needs Joe Cooper to ref his fight....someone who would eventually take points from him if he keeps grabbing and pulling opponents heads down.

Wlad is a great athlete but I think he is shot. Those KO losses messed him UP....but he's a tall athlete who is damn near impossible to hit nowadays because of his style, and the KO power IN BOTH HANDS (left hook if he throws it like Steward wants him to) is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X