Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    no he said he represents Vitali.who is he his lawyer or something?
    maybe it is his lawyer, lol, maybe he just delusional or maybe he meanns that hes speaking for the klits as a fan, lol, dont know, lol, im a klit fan myself but i wouldnt call myself a klit representative, lol, im a klitschko supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      im not a wlad hater, lol, im a true wlad and vitali supporter, lol, wlad is one of few fighters a actually support, lol, wlad did take a beating that day and i was proud of vitalis victory over corrie,
      Seemed like you were making fun of Wlad's performances vs both Sanders & Peter.. calling it blood & guts when he was on the floor about 7 or 8 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        maybe it is his lawyer, lol, maybe he just delusional or maybe he meanns that hes speaking for the klits as a fan, lol, dont know, lol, im a klit fan myself but i wouldnt call myself a klit representative, lol, im a klitschko supporter
        If both of you guys are Klitschko supporters.. i'm a Klitschko hater.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Seemed like you were making fun of Wlad's performances vs both Sanders & Peter.. calling it blood & guts when he was on the floor about 7 or 8 times.
          tell me are are really trolling cause that was funny as hell

Comment

i think you are a klit hater cause you are the only one hating on them in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              ^^^^^ Vitali's self-appointed propaganda minister :rofl9:
              damn, lol, larry got the guy on a bad way of writing and hes doing what i always do to people after i find a simple hole on their remarks(then i) lol, nyahahahatrue storypoet

Comment

no he said he represents Vitali.who is he his lawyer or something?
                You've officialy bored me now... carry on with your deceptive postings here... i'm out.

Comment

i think you are a klit hater cause you are the only one hating on them in this thread
                  Cool... i'm a hater of the brother's... i see i've officially entered the kindergarden zone.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    ^^^^^ Vitali's self-appointed propaganda minister :rofl9:
                    Guess who's come out of the woodwork.. my personal favorite j-off poet... always can count on U for a barrel of laughs.... NOT!

Comment

vitali is my all time favorite heavyweight for gods sake, lol, i actually feel that vitali is better than any heavyweight in the past 30 years and he is a all time great easily in my mind, lol, only biased fans dont put him on the p4p list, lol, hes a better position to be a top p4p hw over people ranked as highly as ward and people will call me a klithugger for this, lol, you shoughd be less sensitive homie

Comment

Working...
                      X