Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    thread just got dismissed... Well done son!

But just for entertainment purposes.. Vitali klitschko has been involved in two of the best slugfests of the past decade.. Toe toe battles vs sanders & lewis.

Other than that everyone's been basically dominated... So nothing else to see here... Next jealous hater thread???????
    dismissed over what??dude shot off over nothing....and where is the damn hate??how am i hating??im lost

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      thanks will hit you with karma later tonight
      damn , that was funny, i couldnt give you extra karma again though so ill send you one of those hearts(no ****), lol, peace

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post

What do i win ?
        awesome. Anyone claiming Sander's half-assed it full of s hit.

Comment

dismissed over what??dude shot off over nothing....and where is the damn hate??how am i hating??im lost
          Son..... read his post again... there's nothing else that needs to be said.... but if you want me to translate it further.. he basically stated you were once again trying to advertise the brother's weak comp as if we haven't heard this a 1000 times.. you're slso trying to insinuate there comp is soft therefore they're not worthy because they haven't been in wars forgetting to mention how dominant they've been to negotiate peaceful one sided beatdowns instead with there opponents being counted out & therefore judges haven't been necessitated except to determine how many lopsided rds the brother's have won by.... kapish!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            castillo beat floyd up the first and if one more judge wouldve been in favor of de la hoya , de la hoyas almost victory wouldve been a victory vs floyd, fight was in vegas so floyd got the nod
            Hahahahahah God you're dmb. Oscar won 3 rounds, 4 being the most generous.

Comment

Son..... read his post again... there's nothing else that needs to be said.... but if you want me to translate it further.. he basically stated you were once again trying to advertise the brother's weak comp as if we haven't heard this a 1000 times.. you're slso trying to insinuate there comp is soft therefore they're not worthy because they haven't been in wars forgetting to mention how dominant they've been to negotiate peaceful one sided beatdowns instead with there opponents being counted out & therefore judges haven't been necessitated except to determine how many lopsided rds the brother's have won by.... kapish!
              ok where in this thread do you see anyone dissing the klits except ya'll?

Comment

ok where in this thread do you see anyone dissing the klits except ya'll?
                This is me you're talking to here.. when you've been nabbed & found guilty.. you fess up to it & keep it moving & most importantly you stop playing yourself & go on to improve your game.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Hahahahahah God you're dmb. Oscar won 3 rounds, 4 being the most generous.
                  it was a split decision victory for floyd which means one judge thought floyd lost to grandpa oscar, lol, the crowd rection was shocked in disbelief when floyd got the nod, lol, even floyds dad thought floyd lost, lol, floyd senior said this himself on the post fight interview when the results were in
                  Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 07-04-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

This is me you're talking to here.. when you've been nabbed & found guilty.. you fess up to it & keep it moving & most importantly you stop playing yourself & go on to improve your game.
                    let me ask why are ya'll so defensive about this thread?i have said nothing negative and it's been several pages and replies.whats the problem? i even listed the top 5 fights imo for the brothers

Comment

let me ask why are ya'll so defensive about this thread?i have said nothing negative and it's been several pages and replies.whats the problem? i even listed the top 5 fights imo for the brothers
                      Your reputation precedes you. You're a hater son.. i loathe when someone pretends like they're neutral when they are certainly not. Honesty will always be the best policy when deal ing with the bro's from the Ukraine. Admitting the motive is a start.. if you've converted just state so.. i could use a recruit.
                      Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X