Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway.......i thnk wlads best perfomances(might not be bllod and guts)but i enjoyed them

Calvin Brock

Chris Byrd 2

Eddie Chambers

and he damn near took Peters head off the 2nd time around

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      Your reputation precedes you.
      blood and guts for wlad would be corrie sanders but that was all blood and guts shown for wlads beating, maybe sam peter 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          blood and guts for wlad would be corrie sanders but that was all blood and guts shown for wlads beating, maybe sam peter 1

Comment

You got jokes.. son & lame at that... btw i represent Vitali & the older bro got vengence for both of those blatant disrespectful performances against Wlad.

Comment

You got jokes.. son & lame at that... btw i represent Vitali & the older bro got vengence for both of those blatant disrespectful performances against Wlad.
              im not a wlad hater, lol, im a true wlad and vitali supporter, lol, wlad is one of few fighters a actually support, lol, wlad did take a beating that day and i was proud of vitalis victory over corrie,

Comment

how exactly???

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  how exactly???
                  i guess cause he beat corrie, lol, i dont think you can call it vengeance but its the closest thing to it for wladimir

Comment

i guess cause he beat corrie, lol, i dont think you can call it vengeance but its the closest thing to it for wladimir
                    no he said he represents Vitali.who is he his lawyer or something?

Comment

btw i represent Vitali
                      ^^^^^ Vitali's self-appointed propaganda minister :rofl9:

Comment

Working...
                      X