Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the top 5 blood and gut battles by the klit bro's?

list them and post videos if you can
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-03-2012, 06:11 PM.

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    lets list the was these 2 have been in,post the fight footage please

not really sure how this fits your agenda..
    care to elaborate?

vitali's fight with lewis is a classic. it's really the only war either of the two have been in

must i post footage?

lewis shows up looking old and quite large. more methodical than usual.
    vitali puts on a nice show for a round or so with some hard shots, lewis takes them, and over the next few rounds he rearranges vitali's left eye with right hands.

vitali was a late replacement, but lets be real, when you're a contender you should be prepared to fight he champion of your division. your gameplan should be something you've worked on in the gym, even if you arent scheduled to fight him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      not really sure how this fits your agenda..
      care to elaborate?

vitali's fight with lewis is a classic. it's really the only war either of the two have been in

must i post footage?

lewis shows up looking old and quite large. more methodical than usual.
      vitali puts on a nice show for a round or so with some hard shots, lewis takes them, and over the next few rounds he rearranges vitali's left eye with right hands.

vitali was a late replacement, but lets be real, when you're a contender you should be prepared to fight he champion of your division. your gameplan should be something you've worked on in the gym, even if you arent scheduled to fight him yet.
      what agenda??i just asked a question

Comment

After you lists Floyd's top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          cotto
          agustus
          ndou
          jesus chavez
          mosley

not sure why you brought up floyd but there you go

Comment

cotto
            agustus
            ndou
            jesus chavez
            mosley

not sure why you brought up floyd but there you go
            BOOM! goes the dynamite.

Comment

what agenda??i just asked a question

i understand that you asked a question, but i tend to assume that you've got some sort of agenda because of the loaded nature of most of your threads

in other words, you're often asking something in a nature that makes some sort of implication.
              i dont know what the agenda is this time around.

maybe that the european klitschkos arent as tough as american HW?

the klitschkos are plenty tough. look at the shape they are in. that's hard work right there. a guy with no willpower doesnt work like that in the gym.

it's a largely european division these days, and the guys are mostly not in good shape. perhaps that's evidence for the toughness of americans

you wont find a bigger proponent of americans in the HW division historically. i think our large athletes are in another class from other nations and i dont hide it.
              we're flat out better than everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i understand that you asked a question, but i tend to assume that you've got some sort of agenda because of the loaded nature of most of your threads

in other words, you're often asking something in a nature that makes some sort of implication.
                i dont know what the agenda is this time around.

maybe that the european klitschkos arent as tough as american HW?

the klitschkos are plenty tough. look at the shape they are in. that's hard work right there. a guy with no willpower doesnt work like that in the gym.

it's a largely european division these days, and the guys are mostly not in good shape. perhaps that's evidence for the toughness of americans

you wont find a bigger proponent of americans in the HW division historically. i think our large athletes are in another class from other nations and i dont hide it.
                we're flat out better than everybody else
                the american heavyweights suck,......so why would i say that? im just asking for their top 5 blood and gut fights thats all
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-03-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  id be happy with top 2....hehehehe or 1!

Comment

Your agenda is clear, no one can list 5 which is what you want to rub in the faces of Klitschko fans. You're so transparent and what's embarrassing about the whole thing is that you think you're being discrete.

Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                    X