No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    so why did pacquiao fight mosley after he left his soul in the ring with mayweather
    The same raeson Canel fought him... Easy win easy money

Comment

in a very close fight due to poor judging lol, it wont go the full 12 canelo take him outta there
      Have you ever seen Lara's hurt, how about Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Have you ever seen Lara's hurt, how about Canelo?
        ive seen canelo buzzed with one shot but he came back and got the ko

Comment

ive seen canelo buzzed with one shot but he came back and got the ko
          Yes I know, but how about Lara? I know you like the kid but he hasn't prove anything yet, I think they made a mistake by give him that Belt, Lara has face better opposition in only 18 fights and Canelo will be in a world of pain if they fight in September, technique, experience, speed and all the other little things are in Lara's favor, he will have no chance at all fighting this Cuban now and GBP-Sulaiman knows that, that's why they had demoted Lara from the #1 spot to the #3 and they replace him with Cotto whom he just loss and an injured Kirkland, if you don't c that as bs and corrupt move you are not doing any favor to our sport and to you idol, he should not be getting this heat so young in his career and not because his age but because he is not ready for the elite, think of Vargas he got a gift against Winky and then he went after a guy that was a Champ at 20 years old but he was ready, Tito Trinidad, after that vargas career was down the drain.

Comment

Yes I know, but how about Lara? I know you like the kid but he hasn't prove anything yet, I think they made a mistake by give him that Belt, Lara has face better opposition in only 18 fights and Canelo will be in a world of pain if they fight in September, technique, experience, speed and all the other little things are in Lara's favor, he will have no chance at all fighting this Cuban now and GBP-Sulaiman knows that, that's why they had demoted Lara from the #1 spot to the #3 and they replace him with Cotto whom he just loss and an injured Kirkland, if you don't c that as bs and corrupt move you are not doing any favor to our sport and to you idol, he should not be getting this heat so young in his career and not because his age but because he is not ready for the elite, think of Vargas he got a gift against Winky and then he went after a guy that was a Champ at 20 years old but he was ready, Tito Trinidad, after that vargas career was down the drain.
            lara beat a hernandez who got kod by berto a williams who got ko'd by martinez i thought molina won that fight

Comment

• I still think a Lara-Canelo fight is 50-50.

After last night I saw Lara was wide open for a left hook to the body, which is Canelo's favorite punch. Still don't know how Canelo would deal with Lara's straight left, but if he can defend that well, I think Canelo beats him.

I hope Golden Boy makes this fight. It'd be a war

Comment

• u guys are hoping too much for a fighter that have prove nothing yet and doesn't have any amateur pedigre, you guys had bought into the gift belt and that's what GBP-WBC were hoping for, good luck...

Comment

lara beat a hernandez who got kod by berto a williams who got ko'd by martinez i thought molina won that fight
                  DING DING DING!
                  TRIANGLE THEORY TIME!

Last edited by Hougigo; 07-02-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

and yet canelo was about to fight the same williams, the only difference that he took a beating from Lara and he hasn't mention molina neither, still you haven't answer any of my questions.

Comment

and yet canelo was about to fight the same williams, the only difference that he took a beating from Lara and he hasn't mention molina neither, still you haven't answer any of my questions.
                      Lol Beautiful....

Comment

Working...
                      X