No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    molina who's comin off a loss? what does he bring to the table unless molina fights for peanuts he dont deserve to breathe the same air as canelo

you guys make it seem like lara killed williams he aint no martinez
    And Mosley was coming from beating who? Canelo and all the fans that are excusing his ducking are all PU$$IES...

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      what has lara done that so impressive went the full 12 with williams didnt ko him in a martinez fashion he fought 10 hard rounds against the always tough freddy hernandez OMG he's a beast
      way better than Caperucita, I think Canelo's been molested by Sulaiman and dress crossing DLH, there's no other explanation for the protection these kid is enjoying, it's blatant and they just don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
        And Mosley was coming from beating who? Canelo and all the fans that are excusing his ducking are all PU$$IES...
        what about the supposed "p4p" mannys win against mosley didnt mean jack imho the mosley that fought canelo > mosley that fought pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Canelo fan boys are easily replacing Pac and mayweather fan boys.
          You, maniac and others are trailblazers.... what do we call you guys?
          Little Red Riding Dick, Too long? How about LRRD...

Comment

Little Red Riding Dick, Too long? How about LRRD...
            ur the antagonist for a reason right lol

Comment

way better than Caperucita, I think Canelo's been molested by Sulaiman and dress crossing DLH, there's no other explanation for the protection these kid is enjoying, it's blatant and they just don't care.
              is that you bob arum? lol

Comment

• imo, Lara is good, but not quite good enough to be the top guy at any weight, chuck him in with Molina again

Comment

• Originally posted by layton View Post
                  imo, Lara is good, but not quite good enough to be the top guy at any weight, chuck him in with Molina again
                  I don't know about that. I thought Molina beat him pretty convincingly. I think I scored the fight 7-3 in favor of Molina. I honestly don't know what fight the two judges that had it a draw were watching. I didn't think that fight was close at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                    I don't know about that. I thought Molina beat him pretty convincingly. I think I scored the fight 7-3 in favor of Molina. I honestly don't know what fight the two judges that had it a draw were watching. I didn't think that fight was close at all.
                    i had the fight 6-4 for Molina, that leaves space for any swing round to be scored towards Lara making it a draw. Teddy Atlas who was doing the commentating had that fight a draw as well leading up to the decision, still suspecting that Molina might've pulled an upset.

Molina won that fight imo. But it wasn't a convincing victory, and that fight, to me, didn't say much about either fighter except they are both very difficult to look good against. Lara was gun-shy/stagnant and extremely one-dimensional in that fight. Molina went in, put the pressure on early, began getting picked apart by some counters in the mid rounds and made a very solid push at the end. The gold in Molina's work that fight was the body work that he was relentless in, much of it that wasn't even clean.

It wasn't a good fight nor was it exciting. I would like to see a rematch and made a thread about it a month or two back.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBA Champ
                      molina was robbed the funny thing is molina was coming off a 2 year layoff and lara still couldn't win
                      Molina is one those guys who just can't catch a break. He's got like 5 losses and 2 draws. All have been very close or just flat out robberies. The DQ loss against Kirkland, his "draw" with Chavez Jr. and Lara. I feel bad for him.

Either way, I don't want to see Molina-Lara again. First fight was pretty conclusive and kind of boring. Molina took away Lara's straight left and gave him a boxing lesson. I think the same thing will happen in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X