No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    He was also an underdog with Pac/Floyd. So they shouldn't get any credit as well? Remember this is 2-3 fights separating them and Mosley has NEVER been knocked out.
    Not a 9-1 underdog he wasn't.

Comment

• LMAO is Mr Fantastic really sitting up here validating the Mosley-Canelo fight?

Comment

• Let me watch some Baseball, too many fanboys for me liking...

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Let me watch some Baseball, too many fanboys for me liking...
          so why did pacquiao fight mosley after he left his soul in the ring with mayweather

Comment

We knew or at least I knew that Mosley was done after Floyd, GBP make you think that was a test but hardcore fans knew it was a mismatch more do to Mosley decline and age than Canelo's talents.
            BullS#it, Mosley was done after Victo Conte got busted. Margarito was suppose to be his "best win", but ***** happens you know how that story goes. He beat someone who was not suppose to be there.

Comment

Let me watch some Baseball, too many fanboys for me liking...
              Go Yankees!

Comment

• imo canelo doesn't kill Lara but I do think he will beat him in a very close fight

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  imo canelo doesn't kill Lara but I do think he will beat him in a very close fight
                  in a very close fight due to poor judging lol, it wont go the full 12 canelo take him outta there

Comment

• kid is good

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      oscar/forbes

Roy Jones, Jr.- Felix Trinidad

pavlik/taylor 2

your a man of many things but a master of nothing
                      That's why I said VIRTUALLY, my friend. Great, you came up with 3 examples. But, guarantee you'd be hard pressed to find as many 12 round non-title fights as 10 round non-title fights. My main point still ensues that fighting a 10 rounder, is pretty common for top fighters if there isn't a title on the line.

This was a tune up more or less for Lara, so the chances of it being scheduled for 12, is highly unlikely. In recent memory, the only non-title fights that WERE scheduled for 12 were either one of two things, PPV fights, or just very big fights.

Once again, if a non-title fight isn't PPV, or at least very popular and big, it WILL be scheduled for 10 rounds 9 times out of 10. The point still remains, you trying to discredit Lara by saying "still fighting 10 rounders" is ludicrous to be quite frank. It makes 0 sense. My point still remains that your argument to discredit Lara was horrible, but I understand, there's very little to discredit him for. So, you had to grasp for straws, no worries.

Comment

Working...
                      X