Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Middleweight Mix: What About Erislandy Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I'm not saying he didn't. I've always said Carlos deserved the nod against Lara. What I added was that Erislandy is the better quality fighter. Do you dispute that? Most knowledgable fans wouldn't. Biased or not, it's a true statement.
    If you agree that Molina beat him then how can you call him a lower quality fighter? He won the fight.

By definition he can't be "lower" as a fighter than a guy he beat fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      lara leaves him self open for the right hand canelo should beat him

molina/canelo thats a toss up for me
      eah, I think you are the only one that is seeing that opening, GBP doesn't agree with you, they don't want Canelo in the same zip code with Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If you agree that Molina beat him then how can you call him a lower quality fighter? He won the fight.

By definition he can't be "lower" as a fighter than a guy he beat fair and square.
        There are numerous instances where the more talented and skilled fighter loses to or struggles with an awkward, rugged opponent. Nobody looks good against Carlos Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          What happened to Lara?? Not a damn thing. Yeah he beat the Punisher. Yeah he's a golden boy fighter. Yeah they won't put him anywhere near ginger cause they know what's up, but............................................... .................................................. ..............................let's not act like Lara is a god here. Molina beat his a$$.

Also a certain fellar name Gabriel Rosado called him out just yesterday, soooooooooooo he isn't exactly out of options now is he?? Yeah lets keep it real, thanks.
          Nothing but the truth spoken here.....love to see Lara Vs Canelo but I totally agree that Molina deserves it more than anybody in the 154 lbs (even though his fighting style is not that fan friendly) I would say Mlina and Lara are definetly the most deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Douglas beat Tyson. Who was better? A superior fighter can lose to a good opponent if the circumstances are right.

Comment

Its 100% clear Lara took Molina lightly and was not well prepared and thats his own fault, but watch him against Williams and you see the difference. Make a rematch and Lara wins clearly. But they still wont make Lara vs. Canelo. They want Canelo as the new cash cow of boxing, the new DLH. The sad thing about boxing is, its all about marketibillity. Boxing today is more show-Event than sport.

Comment

Goog for Lara, he is back saturday, after that we can keep talking.
                Last fight was nothing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  eah, I think you are the only one that is seeing that opening, GBP doesn't agree with you, they don't want Canelo in the same zip code with Lara.
                  the only real reason they dont make the fight is lara cant bring in tickets
                  besides lara would of got ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    THat's easy, none want to fight him, not canelo, Kirkland, Vanes, Trout, k-9 and DeCubas doesn't want to pit molina against Lara for now, so are you going to pay his rent, car and food?
                    gee i wonder why

Comment

everybody better stop saying lara cant bring tickets because none of the other fighters other than canelo can bring tickets because hes mexican and he gets all the support and the advertising from tv and radio

Comment

Working...
                      X