Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Middleweight Mix: What About Erislandy Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Lara?? Not a damn thing. Yeah he beat the Punisher. Yeah he's a golden boy fighter. Yeah they won't put him anywhere near ginger cause they know what's up, but............................................... .................................................. ..............................let's not act like Lara is a god here. Molina beat his a$$.

Also a certain fellar name Gabriel Rosado called him out just yesterday, soooooooooooo he isn't exactly out of options now is he?? Yeah lets keep it real, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Yours is not exactly an unbiased opinion. In my view Molina beat Lara.
      I'm not saying he didn't. I've always said Carlos deserved the nod against Lara. What I added was that Erislandy is the better quality fighter. Do you dispute that? Most knowledgable fans wouldn't. Biased or not, it's a true statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        What happened to Lara?? Not a damn thing. Yeah he beat the Punisher. Yeah he's a golden boy fighter. Yeah they won't put him anywhere near ginger cause they know what's up, but............................................... .................................................. ..............................let's not act like Lara is a god here. Molina beat his a$$.

Also a certain fellar name Gabriel Rosado called him out just yesterday, soooooooooooo he isn't exactly out of options now is he?? Yeah lets keep it real, thanks.
        He's not. He's not even the best junior middleweight at the moment. Floyd is tops right now, followed by Cotto. It's not a stretch to say Lara is top-five, though, possibly even number three. Erislandy isn't "a god," but he poses a tough night for anyone. And if we're talking about "Canelo," a "1" in the "L" column.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          He's not. He's not even the best junior middleweight at the moment. Floyd is tops right now, followed by Cotto. It's not a stretch to say Lara is top-five, though, possibly even number three. Erislandy isn't "a god," but he poses a tough night for anyone. And if we're talking about "Canelo," a "1" in the "L" column.
          Good man. I think he wolf's ginger. Which is why I don't get how some won't see the obvious. Lara is a golden boy fighter. Technically it is the easiest fight to make. In house Lara-ginger.

Comment

Why are people bringing up the draw with Carlos Molina as a reason for Lara not to "deserve" a shot at Canelo? We're talking about Canelo. Who has Canelo beaten that's even close to the level of a Carlos Molina?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Why are people bringing up the draw with Carlos Molina as a reason for Lara not to "deserve" a shot at Canelo? We're talking about Canelo. Who has Canelo beaten that's even close to the level of a Carlos Molina?
              Canelo is being groomed to fight Cotto or Floyd

oscar and co know lara has the chance to upset canelo and a fight with mayweather or cotto vs lara isn't as marketable as the aforementioned

if you and other people can't see that then you guys are ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ View Post
                Canelo is being groomed to fight Cotto or Floyd

oscar and co know lara has the chance to upset canelo and a fight with mayweather or cotto vs lara isn't as marketable as the aforementioned

if you and other people can't see that then you guys are ******ed
                What does that have to do with anything I just said?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Molina did NOT beat Lara's ass. He won the fight 6-4.

But I agree on the bold part. Lara is very good, at least top 3 in that division, including Floyd and Cotto.

I'd like to see Lara get a good fight on HBO and then get Cotto in the ring.

Comment

why isn't he getting flack for fighting two bums back to back is what i want to know
                    THat's easy, none want to fight him, not canelo, Kirkland, Vanes, Trout, k-9 and DeCubas doesn't want to pit molina against Lara for now, so are you going to pay his rent, car and food?

Comment

molina was coming off a 2 year lay off and lara still couldn't beat him
                      Lara was sick and the fight was almost cancelled on top if that his training was $h1t because Shields was off to Ireland with Rigondeaux, if you going to say $h1t why not give all the facts...

Comment

Working...
                      X