Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Middleweight Mix: What About Erislandy Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Thats your opinion but am prety sure Molina can beat Lara again. Lara look confuse lethargic, and don't give me that sh***t he wasn't prepared, because Molina did not have a fight in two years and still whoop his arss.....so if Molina had been more active he probably would of being even more convincing beating Lara.
    Molina call out Lara 3 times and you said that Laras wife said Lara should fight Molinain an interview that noone ever seen...and what about Lara grows a pair and call Molina out intead of his wife.
    There's wasn't whooping in that fight and like I said before Lara had a tooth infection 3 days before the fight, he didn't want to cancel and went on with fight, now you and Lara's detractors seems to omit this little piece of information when talking about an a$$ whooping that never happened, the fight was boring and Molina got hurt bad in that fight, only a lethargic Lara couldn't follow up, 100% Lara against a 100% Molina will demolish CM.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      Thats your opinion but am prety sure Molina can beat Lara again. Lara look confuse lethargic, and don't give me that sh***t he wasn't prepared, because Molina did not have a fight in two years and still whoop his arss.....so if Molina had been more active he probably would of being even more convincing beating Lara.
      Molina call out Lara 3 times and you said that Laras wife said Lara should fight Molinain an interview that noone ever seen...and what about Lara grows a pair and call Molina out intead of his wife.
      GO to paneldeboxeo, they post over there, Lara and Molina wants to do it again, actually SHO was very interested in this fight but the manager doesn't want to heard for now, my guess is that he wants Molina with a belt and Lara with another then fight for all the marbles and make more money for him and the fighters, I don't like DeCubas I think he is a weasel and as you can see he is not pushing for Lara's the #1 contender for the WBC, the only thing he is doing is talking trash in Lara's name, Lara doesn't talk at all he is a very humble and respectful kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        show me the rule that says there is a mandatory without havin an optional defense
        How many optionals ginger is going to make? That's all he is being doing, fighting bums and cab drivers, even the belt he won was from a WW that wasn't even ranked in his own division, and Sulaiman just say that his next fight was a mandatory.

Comment

The sportswriters at ESPN.com are beginning to jump on "Canelo" and Golden Boy for blatantly ignoring Lara. It would be funny if it weren't so sad:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ez-sweepstakes

http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=8107692

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            The sportswriters at ESPN.com are beginning to jump on "Canelo" and Golden Boy for blatantly ignoring Lara. It would be funny if it weren't so sad:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ez-sweepstakes

http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=8107692
            That's what needs to happen. Eventually Golden Boy will have so much pressure from the fans and the media that they have to make the Lara fight whether in September or another time down the road.

Hopefully Lara handles his business and disposes of Hernandez early tomorrow night though.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              That's what needs to happen. Eventually Golden Boy will have so much pressure from the fans and the media that they have to make the Lara fight whether in September or another time down the road.

Hopefully Lara handles his business and disposes of Hernandez early tomorrow night though.
              Believe me, it brought a smile to my face when I saw that two different sportswriters wrote two separate articles about Lara being avoided. The pressure is building.

And, yes, I'm hoping Erislandy deals Hernandez an early KO.

Comment

What you guys need to look up is a rumor running around saying Lara might fight Prospect Omar Henry...some guy wrote something in some blog..???

Comment

Plus I dont think Canelo is ignoring Lara...the dude Lara is still young only 16 fights he needs more time...

Comment

Boxing more bussiness then sport

Pro boxing nowadays is more bussiness then a sport. You have to have the right people around you who want to build you. Thats why the world champions in this game arent the best but have the best people surrounding them who have created them. Lara who fled out of Cuba obvoiusly haven`t met the right people who wanted to make him a cash cow. Boxing is a dirty bussiness especially professional boxing. In Holland there is a guy who quides fighters ànd people with their diet and health check him out your-perfect-health.com

Comment

Working...
                    X