No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz To Notice Golden Boy; Elects Lopez Rematch Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arellanosdfdsfdfd
    He had his jaw broken in the fifth and he fought for four rounds with a broken jaw which is f***ing unheard of. He said that when he would throw punches his jaw would just fall open and he would use his glove to push up against his jaw to keep it shut. The break of the jaw was so severe, because he continued f***ing fighting, that he severed some veins on the inside and it was called internal bleeding. The doctor told us that if we didn't get him to the hospital right away, he could bleed out. What that means is f****ing die from lack of blood
    Except everybody was touching his jaw after the fight and he didn't even wince.

Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I don't remember either of those fighters having their mouths hanging open. There are different ways in which your jaw can get broken, in Ortiz' case he had it broken in two different places.
      Abraham's jaw looked much worse (although looks can be deceiving I guess).

And it was the result of a headbutt, not a punch, so you know the German commission could have fixed **** for him if they tried to pin him with a loss.

Abraham has a lot of heart. Ortiz does not.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        No fighter is a coward, Period!
        There are many extreme cowards who would fight with a broken jaw for three rounds if millions of dollars were at stake.

If Ortiz toughed it out, the Sept 15th bout would obviously not be an option. But his career would be intact and both Canelo and GBP would be salivating at the thought of having them fight eventually. GBP so they could cashout on the hype job Ortiz and Canelo's people because it would be another easy but lucrative fight.

Comment

Ortiz is the guy we should be paying PPV to watch

He is the most Exiting fighter in these times...

Comment

Victor Ortiz is the most Exiting fighter in these times... We should be paying PPV fo

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Except everybody was touching his jaw after the fight and he didn't even wince.

Get real.
            Victor Ortiz is the most Exiting fighter in these times... We should be paying PPV for Him ..

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SUCH BOLLOX

"The doctor told us that if we didn't get him to the hospital right away, he could bleed out. What that means is f****ing die from lack of blood"

Comment

Speaking from personal experience i had the exact same thing happen to me i didn't go to hospital for 2 days as i thought i had just lost a tooth turns out the tooth sized gap i had in my mouth was where my jaw was split open there was a hidden break on the side as well.

From a nutritional point of view i myself lost One and a half stone in body weight because when your wired up you cant eat you have to drink protein shakes, soup etc and even after the wires come out you still cant chew so you got to have all your food liquidized and mashed up i expect victor to lose a lot of muscle and body weight so any ring return will likely be a long way off but good luck to him i am sure he can come back from this.

Comment

In an interview with Josesito Lopez after the fight, his manager or agent (I really don't exactly since it was only an audio interview) said that they don't care anymore about that rematch clause and that they believe that it doesn't applies anymore since Ortiz had already signed a fight with Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    In an interview with Josesito Lopez after the fight, his manager or agent (I really don't exactly since it was only an audio interview) said that they don't care anymore about that rematch clause and that they believe that it doesn't applies anymore since Ortiz had already signed a fight with Canelo Alvarez.
                    and you actually think they wont take the rematch either way?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SUCH BOLLOX

"The doctor told us that if we didn't get him to the hospital right away, he could bleed out. What that means is f****ing die from lack of blood"
                      Yeah, it's funny how so many people are so ready to swallow everything now being said by Ortiz' manager and trainer... HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

What is the manager supposed to say? What is his trainer supposed to say? That Ortiz has no heart? Is that what people expect his own manager and trainer to say about him?

Comment

Working...
                      X