Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From L.A.: Victor Ortiz 146.5, Josesito Lopez 144.75

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason y showtime has been gaining territory on hbo is cus of their new president. I forgot his mitha***n name but point is hes a very very close associate of golden boy, he basically use to work for golden boy. so since he has the connections, he can get some fights that normally would have gone to hbo

Comment

Oh shiet! I'm sooooooo going to attend this fight!

WAR ZORRITA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        No hard feeling towards Ortiz, I just don't want Ortiz-ginger so I'm rooting for Lopez. But also war Lucas, all the way!!
        Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to see Ortiz-Canelo. That fight has epic war written all over it. Anyway, Ortiz is gonna stomp a mudhole in this kid, so you can tune out if you'd like, but the rest of us will be seeing a war in the Fall.

Comment

Decent crowd. Also, what time does the event start?

Comment

Gonna be an action fight. Lopez is going to get hurt by Ortiz, maybe even stopped. You can see the size difference in the two guys.

When you take in the fact that Lopez has 4 losses out of 33 fights and he has not fought the same quality opposition as Ortiz, I can't see him winning. Lopez has a KO % of about 50 so I don't think he will be able to keep Ortiz off of him. Lopez' neck is long and thin, not a good combination for withstanding power shots.

Comment

I hope both fights end in KO. But not the first round cause then it'll be a short night. It should be a good night of Boxing.

Comment

I really cannot see how Lopez has a chance in this...
                he won't be able to outbox him and even if he tries, Ortiz will pummel him to the ground.
                Ortiz is at -800 right now so I'll make like 20 dollars off him.
                More interested in lucas vs Humberto... better odds and more intriguing match up

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Gonna be an action fight. Lopez is going to get hurt by Ortiz, maybe even stopped. You can see the size difference in the two guys.

When you take in the fact that Lopez has 4 losses out of 33 fights and he has not fought the same quality opposition as Ortiz, I can't see him winning. Lopez has a KO % of about 50 so I don't think he will be able to keep Ortiz off of him. Lopez' neck is long and thin, not a good combination for withstanding power shots.
                  Golden boy looks like he just came or is getting it up the poop chute

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Golden boy looks like he just came or is getting it up the poop chute
                    LMAO....what you can't see in the picture are his fishnets

Comment

I dont know about that soto does put on boring performances when he goes into box-mode . I really like this lopez and ortiz fight

Comment

Working...
                      X