Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From L.A.: Victor Ortiz 146.5, Josesito Lopez 144.75

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leohappy
    replied
    somebody is getting KO tonight. i wonder who...?

Leave a comment:

• jbpanama
    replied
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I really cannot see how Lopez has a chance in this...
    he won't be able to outbox him and even if he tries, Ortiz will pummel him to the ground.
    Ortiz is at -800 right now so I'll make like 20 dollars off him.
    More interested in lucas vs Humberto... better odds and more intriguing match up
    U Layng 8/1....May Barnum was right???

Leave a comment:

• jbpanama
    replied
    Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    WAR Matthysse and ORTIZ all the way baby !
    Tell Us HOOKS, have U ever seen a Cat get Sucker Punch KO'd. leave the Ring, Smiling and Laughing?....Too me Vic looked like a June Bride, like he knew something was coming, but didn't know how Long it was going be....After All That Hugging!!!

Leave a comment:

• MJ223
    replied
    Ortiz too much firepower and Soto wont be able to outbox Lucas for the whole fight.....

Leave a comment:

• Bushbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to see Ortiz-Canelo. That fight has epic war written all over it. Anyway, Ortiz is gonna stomp a mudhole in this kid, so you can tune out if you'd like, but the rest of us will be seeing a war in the Fall.
    Why?? Because I want ginger to fight someone from his weightclass maybe. I'd like to see a unification fight maybe?? I'm tired of seeing fighters climb weight to face him. I'm pissed the Punisher got wrecked in a bike. I wanted to see him fight Trout. I mean the list goes on.

Leave a comment:

• twosweethooks
    replied
    WAR Matthysse and ORTIZ all the way baby !

Leave a comment:

• TX_BOXNG
    replied
    hopefully ortiz aint thinkin so much of canelo cause lopez is ready for the upset, i want soto to win but matthyse is tough, good night of fights

Leave a comment:

• amayseng
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    No hard feeling towards Ortiz, I just don't want Ortiz-ginger so I'm rooting for Lopez. But also war Lucas, all the way!!
    why would you not want canelo to be finally challenged by someone who

could give him problems?

you would rather canelo continue his professional ppv sparring sessions?

Leave a comment:

• Optimistic
    replied
    This gon be good.

War Ortiz.

Leave a comment:

• Bee Keepz
    replied
    Ortiz looks ready to move up to 154lbs., crazy how he made 140. Hope he wins tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X