Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From L.A.: Victor Ortiz 146.5, Josesito Lopez 144.75

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your not a Soto fan now you will be tommorow. Mathysse is a strong come forward fighter but Soto is an all around better boxer, he WILL tame the bull.

Comment

not sure why that article yesterday said that this fight will be delayed on the west coast

on showtime it says 6pm

Comment

ortiz is going to look good tommorow only to embarrass himslef vs canelo. he's a mental see-saw

looking forward to sotto vs mathhysse fight, foty cadidate im guessing
        Last edited by danceswithfire; 06-22-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I've been really impressed with Showtime. They've been making all of the right fights. IMO, the Soto-Mathysse fight should be the Main Event. But oh well, I'm impressed either way.

WAR Showtime

Comment

146 and his next fight will be at 154...LOL...canela should grow some huevos and fight lara,molina,vanes,..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I've been really impressed with Showtime. They've been making all of the right fights. IMO, the Soto-Mathysse fight should be the Main Event. But oh well, I'm impressed either way.

WAR Showtime
              I think HBO has been slacking and Showtime has been there ready to swoop! HBO has passed on some pretty big fights lately. I don't understand it. Glad Showtime's new boss is making moves though.

Comment

Photos are now posted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  I think HBO has been slacking and Showtime has been there ready to swoop! HBO has passed on some pretty big fights lately. I don't understand it. Glad Showtime's new boss is making moves though.
                  Yea man, Showtime's definitely making moves. Hell, imo, their free MMA cards use to compete with the UFC's ppv.

They're under the right management over at Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Yea man, Showtime's definitely making moves. Hell, imo, their free MMA cards use to compete with the UFC's ppv.

They're under the right management over at Showtime.
                    Yeah either way I stay having both because I hate to miss big fights. Still shocked neither one picked up the Froch/Bute fight. Especially since Showtime had invested in both fighters over the years.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X